|Thanks for visiting|
|More Journal Entries|
Y'all are welcome!
All you need to do to join is click that appealing button up there. You'll never regret it!
This is easy. All that is required is for you to go to our gallery and at the correct folder click the plus and choose what you want to submit. (Any confusion please ask. We won't bite )
No art theft. This shouldn't happen anyway but if you do we'll report you if you don't credit the original artist.
No constant swearing. (You're allowed to occasionally vent your rage/disapproval of something but please do some in a censored manor [using these little dudes '****'])
No harsh criticism unless requested.
ALL nude, violent or rude art should have a filter on it or you will be told to put one on.
There you go, everything you need to know. If you have anything to ask...then please do!
All OLD Contest Entries will be moved to a new folder WITHIN 'Contest Entry' folder
Requests (OPEN)Now that my to-do is clear,as the title says,I'll be doing free art requests to test a new sketchy style,it looks like this:
However,there are a few guidelines to read first,for the purpose of keeping things simple;
- You do not need to be watching me
- Obviously,I can't accept everyone,I'll only pick interesting suggestions or characters I feel motivated to draw.
- I can work with a link to individual toyhou.se folders,but not your entire toyhou.se profile for me to browse on
- Since these are requests,I will take my time,meaning it can take days,even weeks until I choose to draw your character,by saying this I mean:
I'm NOT responsible for drawing a character that has been sold or traded!
You're free to hide your comment and create a new one if so,just don't spam.
- Humanoids are not my strenght (Anthro animals are fine though)
- I'm most likely to draw colorful characters rather than entirely black/white/grey cha
|Our most popular Artists|