Anyone is welcome to join. This group is dedicated to the various Sonic the Hedgehog media of the 1990's. This includes the game series, Archie comics, Fleetway comics, various books, Japanese manga, TV series', and merchandise pertaining to the Classic Sonic era.
This group doesn't revolve around, and doesn't specifically focus on the other eras or styles of Sonic. The miscellaneous factions of Sonic get their own folders, but aren't focused on and most likely aren't going to stay in 'Featured', specific character folders, or any of the other main galleries.
These special folders include:
1) 'Dreamcast Era' (Adventure, Shuffle, Advanced, Battle, Heroes, Shadow tH)
2) 'Modern Era' (Sonic 2006 → Present, note that Sonic Mania is the sole exception)
3)'Sonic Boom' ; AKA Sonic Toon (Dedicated to the Sonic Boom game, TV series, and merchandise)
4) 'Sonic Generations' (Deviations depicting multiple styles/eras of Sonic in the same image, or art dedicated to anniversaries)
If your submission isn't related to Retro Sonic, it's very unlikely it will stay in the main folders; and because this group is mainly dedicated to the 90's era, don't be surprised if your submission isn't acknowledged.
Despite this, characters and concepts from these factions of Sonic external from the classic era will be kept in main folders if they are drawn in one of the Classic Sonic art styles.
Rules & Guidelines
1) Submit pornographic and excessively violent deviations to the 'NSFW' folder. Some users happen to be sensitive.
2) Try to submit your artwork to the correct folder. If you don't know where it goes, just submit it to 'Featured' and it will be organized accordingly by an administrator.
3) Personal drama is no business of the group or community, and it's not our job to intervene with anything, unless it directly affects us. Though, it is not condoned. If you have issues with someone, block them from your account. We won't dismiss their individual access to this group when they haven't done anything against it.
IDW Sonic #2 (a re-write)
IDW Sonic #2, the re-write.
Last time our hero Sonic the Hedgehog was relaxing on a vacation following his ambitious mission with the resistance against Dr. Eggman and Infinite, only for said vacation to be interrupted by a Eggman's henchmen as a distraction of a sort to trap him. All so the vile Doctor can steal the Master Emerald from Knuckles home land, Angle Island. After failing to stop him along with his friends and fellow resistance members, Sonic has now begun his next quest to find the Master Emerald and save Knuckle's home from sinking into the sea before it's too late.
Story 1: Flying High Again
We see Sonic running through Hill Top zone (from Sonic 2) racing through the Badniks and egg minions,
But he doesn't look very enthusastic about what he is doing this time.
After using a balance board to spring himself up to the top of a hill, We see him finally arive at his destination, Tails traped in his plane tilting on a ledge that is fifty stories high.
Tails: Sonic, Tha
Hopes and Desires for Sonic ManiaHello everyone. I'd like to talk about :iconsonicmaniaplz: I am very excited for this game and while seeing all these, "Hmph. Sega might actually make a good game for once" people is really annoying and I want them to shut up, I try to ignore them. Everyone has no reason to be nervous as it is guaranteed to be an awesome game! Heck it looks BETTER than Sonic 1 on the Genesis! But I have some slightly smallish, huge, must have, desires for this game.
First of all, so far it seems like while the Super Peel Out Running style is present, the Super Peel Out itself, isn't. If this game is going to have Stages from Sonic 1, 2, 3&k, AND CD, like they say it will, this game needs the Super Peel Out. Maybe make it an optional feature or DLC or something. But it feels out of place not to have it with the running animation it has.
The Special Rings from Sonic 3 and Knuckles are present inside the levels. I pray this means that the Sonic 3 &
|More Journal Entries|