So I'm finally sitting down and dedicating my time to my ultimate goal of webcomicing. And so, I'm spending the next month or so making test comics. Little stories and concepts to improve my artistic ability and prepare me for the actual thing. Pretty much all the art I've been practicing for the past 3 years has been a buildup for this, so I'm damned excited!
So why is this in journals?
Well, I'm looking at about 3 mini-comics to get me ready. 2 are mid-sketched, but hey, if anyone has an interesting little story they want to throw my way AND I LIKE IT (be warned, I'm a picky bastard) I could just make a comic out of it ^_^
Meme Stolen From Kimmi
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... As in just a kiss or tongue? Just a kiss pretty much everyday with friends. Tongue about a week ago.
2. I am listening to... The traffic outside (that's not a band)
3. I talk... about transhumanism and evolutionary biology...alot
4. I love... Imagination and Intelligence above all things
5. My best friends... are all Nerds!
6. My first real kiss... was to a crazy gothic tall asian energetic multi-coloured-hair ninja.
7. Love is... a lie
8. Marriage is... A hoax based on a lie
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... "I've got a lovely bunch of co-co-nuts! Diddly dee!"
Bazoom! Wazoo! General commotion and mayhem! Bunnies eating horses!
Well it's been well over a year since I've update, and longer since a few of my old friends have seen me. Incase anyone is wondering why, I've spent the last year recovering financially and physically from a rather large failing in my life. I'll just leave it at that.
The good news is that I'm back, and by gods I'll be bringing art and joys with me!
The blue fuzzball is back!
So yes, you have reason to be happy again, thank me later. Oooooh yea!
Have you thanked me yet?