So the theme of the contest, well it isn't really a theme.
The contest is to make a mascot for the group!
We're looking for a creative, amazing mascot for the group
And we're just looking for the best concept so it's for artists of all skills.
Here are the rules:
1. We want the mascot to be as original and as creative as you can be.
* The mascot cannot be a fan character, from a video, or any games.
* Old artwork is not to be submitted to the contest (any artwork before October 11th WILL be disqualified.)
* This piece should ONLY be for this contest since it is for the mascot of this group.
* No bases, this piece HAS to be original.
2. Add color~!
* Try to make it look neat, and the more time you spent on making the mascot, the better chance you have of winning.
3. I'm still working out the amount of entries you are allowed to submit. However I can say at this point the MOST would be three.
4. Somewhere in the deviation include the fact that it's for the contest. You can put it in the title, or in the summary. Just link it to the group so just in case you put it in the wrong folder we can sort it out.
5. You don't have to be a member to join. It's optional.
* Anyone and everyone is invited to join!
Voting will begin on December 2nd.
I want you guys to enjoy taking part in the contest.
We need some donors please?
These donors will have a feature on my page (Rey-of-Arcadia) and!
Any donations such as llamas to the winners will be appreciated.
Here are what the donors will be given!
1-5 points: 3 days
5-10 points: 1 week
10-25 points: 2 weeks
25-50 points: 3 weeks
50+: 4 weeks
If you have any questions, please note me or any of the co-founders.
We'll try to answer as soon as possible.
So where will this mascot be displayed??
The mascot will have its own folder where any deviant can draw the mascot.
Also we'll have some cute contests involving the mascot.
And the winners will have a widget where they are featured on the main page for two months.
1st place gets the mascot posted on there too with some of their other artwork from their gallery.
I shall attempt!
I'm going to start working on my entry right now!