Welcome to The Art Desk, everyone! Feel free to join, post artwork, and have fun!
+Currently, members can post FIVE pieces of art to any gallery, every day!
+While you can't post sketches or WIPs in the gallery, you can discuss them in the comments box!
+This is a family friendly group!
For a nominal fee, I’ll critique your work, in depth!
Basic observation about improper anatomy, incorrect perspective, or anything else that can be described as being slightly wrong. Suggestions for correction will not be given with this kind of critique, nor will I critique color. Only line-work/underlying shapes of colored work.
Offering advice on how to fix the observed problems with the piece. Will also offer tutorials on applicable subjects for further improvement. Also comments on coloring.
Offering critique, advice, tutorials and redlining for your pieces; these will include the coloring.
If you're interested, please send me a note, and I'll give you my Paypal email! I'll critique your work as soon as I receive payment.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CLOSELY BEFORE POSTING ARTWORK.
1. First and foremost, be nice. We want everyone here to have fun, share artwork, and in general, have a good time.
2. All artwork must be completely your own in execution (fanart is allowed, of course). We don't allow the coloring of someone else's artwork (even as a collaboration), tracing, art theft, or any other use of another person's artwork. This is to prevent any complications or misunderstandings. Using other pieces for reference is all right, but please, no direct copying in any way. Any piece that is found to have any of these attributes will be immediately removed from the group if it was initially accepted. If someone is found to knowingly abuse this rule, they will be immediately banned.
3. Only submit your very best artwork! Substandard artwork may be rejected. All artwork must be in full color or in some way polished and finished. Please, no quick sketches, WIPs or manga pages, they will be denied. Grayscale paintings are allowed. Cell style painting is also allowed, as long as the artwork has depth with shading and proper lighting. Flat, garish colors are likely to be denied.
4. Digital art is usually preferred over traditional art. This keeps the quality to a higher level, since traditional art is a much more difficult medium to master. Some traditional artwork will be allowed, though, if the quality is high enough.
5. NO ART CONTAINING SEXUAL CONTENT OF ANY KIND. ANY IMAGERY THAT INVOLVES AN ADULTxCHILD, NO MATTER HOW INNOCENT THE IMAGE MAY BE, WILL RESULT IN BEING IMMEDIATELY BANNED. We also ask that you do not submit "tasteful" nudity, shoujo-ai, or shounen-ai. Also, please, no sexual bondage art, no matter how well-clothed the characters are.
6.Some violence is ok, but please keep the gore to a minimum.
7. Please don't use this group for advertising other groups.
8. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY ARTWORK, FOR ANY REASON. Starting immediately, all art pieces will be reviewed before showing up in the gallery. Sorry for the inconvenience!
9. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PICTURE TO THE CORRECT GALLERY, IT WILL BE DENIED IMMEDIATELY, NO MATTER WHAT.
Good examples of the quality we're looking for:
Featured - Do not submit to this folder, please! Administrators will be responsible for featuring the best art in the galleries.
OCs - Any sort of OCs~ Have fun, be creative! Again, just follow the rules~
Landscapes - Any landscape or scenic views of any kind go here, including cityscapes.
Creatures - Animals, creatures, monsters, anything that isn't human goes here.
Commissions - Any commissions or requests go here.
Miscellaneous - Not really an OC, a piece of fanart, or a landscape? Post your pic here!
Tutorials - Any tutorials can be posted here.
Fanart Folders (Castlevania, Chrono Trigger, etc) - Any sort of fanart can go in these folders, as long as it follows the rules.
HOW TO HELP US
1. Invite people to come join the website!
2. Promote us with our group icon! Just write :icon the-art-desk: without the space, in your posts, journals, forum posts or comments!
3. Write a journal entry about our group! We'd love to see what you have to say and for you to be advertising our group in such a large way.
4. Draw a piece of art for The Art Desk and show it off in your gallery with a link to the group inside the description of your image!
5. Affiliate your groups with mine! I'd love for people to become my affiliates. It helps us all find new members that way!
All my Speedpaint videos !!!^^Hey!
Ever since I started making speedpaint videos for nearly every single digital drawing that I made (and am still making), I thought of creating this list to have them all in one place.
Hope you like it and feel free to leave a comment!^^
Order: Oldest to Newest
If you like those videos plz subscribe to my humble Youtube channel, I'd make me very glad!
|More Journal Entries|