first of all, I don't usually do what I'm about to do.
but this time, it makes me feel like this page is a little more alive than usual, so I'll give in..
1. Answer the 12 questions at the end of the journal you've been tagged in
2. Make up 12 new questions to the deviants you tag
3. Tag 12 deviants
1. Team PC or team MAC?
pc, I'm not used to mac, and I'm too cheap to have one.
2. What do you prefer on Devianart (painting, comics, adopts, bases, tutorials, etc.)?
pictures of texture, especially concrete and rusted metal. Also industrial architecture.
but most of the time I hate what I see on deviantart.
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
Tank Girl (1995)
This movie may be bad in the sense the special effects are lame, the kangaroo-men's costume are horrible and the bad guy a caricature, but it has an atmhosphere.
the careless attitude of tank girl makes it a very relaxed action movie that I can watch again and again.
also it's perfect for when you just want to watch a movie while eating pizza and lay on your bed.
4. Is there a TV show you would recommend us to watch?
I would say Daria (1997-2002) but I've only watched the three first seasons.
5. Which meal is unique to your country? And should we try it?
absolutely no idea, and probably not. if I were you I'd stick to pizza or whatever you like
6. You have to chose between fast travel to already discovered location or unlimited carry weight. Which one will it be?
at first I was going to say fast travel, because it seemed to me a hundred times more helpful than unlimited carry weight. But walking is fun and I'm the kind of guy that collects all, so unlimited carry weight... could be nice
7. Which Internet rule is your favorite?
8. Are you a salty person (about your personality that is)?
I'm not salty, I'm cinycal and negative. grumpy and easily bored. Though I'll remain calm and try to not be angry in presence of people, I'm quite hateful at times.
I'm rather relaxed and nice when I'm alone though.
9. Do you like chocolate? If so, which kind is your favorite?
not really, the taste isn't that special and it makes me thirsty.
10. Is there something that you have way too much of it (like me and my pencils)?
usb sticks, random stuff, nerf guns, militaria stuff, free time... I only lack motivation
11. Is there a piece of high technology that you would be interested in acquiring?
-a vr headset
-an ejection seat
-third gen night vision googles
-an android? could be fun
-a thermonuclear bomb, that would be some nice decoration
-the MIR station
-a submarine, but only if it's stuck in a sand desert
-an x15 plane
-some kind of energy weapon
-an Ots 38 revolver, if you can call that high tech
(if you have any of those, my birthday is on the 12 september)
12. For the laughs, would you call the OC Police on me because of how I treat Rougalo?
that's all for the questions answering.
I won't tag other people because I'm bad at making up questions out of the blue, and mostly I don't have any question I'd care to have an answer to.
I'm breaking two of the rules stated above, but I'd argue I couldn't care less.
I would like to thank FujiB13
though, because it was nice to have something to do, even though I don't play the game fully.
if anyone wants to take part in this, maybe I could craft 12 question for them, but don't expect anything meaningful.