Guys... We need to talk about requests.
After my most recent slots closed, over some time, several different people have been asking me through various channels, mostly through notes, about holding request slots for them until the next time my requests open.
Not about simply asking when slots will open up again.But about asking me to hold a spot in my request slots for them to ensure that their request gets done first when requests open back up again.
I feel that this is unfair to all the other people who might want a request from me.
So, some new rules and procedures will be added.
Just as a reminder as to what the current rules are....RULES AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- No NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Content
- If you ask for anything with a persona or an OC, Send links with reference pictures either in the comments of this journal or through notes so it will look right
- If you want something in color, you must ask for it in your request otherwise you will get a sketch
- If you do not send me all the necessary references, ignore the previous rules, or be rude/pressure me to get your request done, you may be dropped from the list.
- DON'T OVERLOAD THE ARTIST BY MAKING A LONG LIST ON YOUR REQUEST. These things take time and I can't always devote my entire day to drawing.
- up to 5 characters
- Your request must be made on the journal otherwise it will be ignored!
- One request per slot.
In addition to all my pre-existing rules:
- All requests made in advance will be ignored.
- If you make a request in the comment section of one of my unrelated art pieces, it will be ignored.
- Requests will be picked randomly out of a hat to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
I will also try to be better at letting you guys know when requests will open up again.
I hate having to do this, but this is getting out of hand.
This is a warning. If this behavior continues, requests will move to a close friends only basis.
You have been warned.