|More Journal Entries|
How to get Started:
1) To become a member of the group in order to submit your content click the "Join Our Group" near the top of the page.
2) Once you've been accepted you are free to comment & even better you can submit your artwork of your prehistoric or extinct creatures.
3) To submit your artwork to the group click the "Contribute Art" button near to top of the page then choose which gallery you wanna submit to & everyone in this group can view your latest artwork!
Here are some rules that
should be obeyed at all times:
(1) Terrible folders for dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians & beasts are for inaccurately structured prehistoric creatures.
(2) Speculative folders for dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians & beasts are for uncertain structures of these prehistoric creatures.
(3) Accurate folders for dinosaurs, reptiles, amphibians & beasts are for correctly structured prehistoric creatures.
(4) Only inaccurate prehistoric creatures can be featured.
(5) Submit to the right folders.
(6) We have zero tolerance for bullying & it will result in being blocked from this group.
(7) Nothing other than dinosaurs or extinct creatures are allowed to be submitted to this group.
(8) If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
(9) No stolen art it must be your own creation.
(10) Absolutely no negative talks about different races, cultures, disabilities, sex, age etc or that'll result in being blocked from the group.
(11) No blocking any of the admins, if you don't agree with what this group accepts then don't join.
(12) If your artwork has mature content in it please make sure it has a mature filter on it or it'll be removed without warning.
(13) No spamming the group with more than one of the same image please.
(14) Have fun & enjoy yourself!
RavensDown by the river, ravens are gathering,Living in their own society,Reaping the spoils of ours,Devouring those which could not adapt,To a world shaped by man.Their faces reminiscent of bygone times of plague,Yet their proud walk betrays an even more ancient heritage.Their cries remind me of a primal age,When their feathery kind ruled supreme,As we do now...Fly, cunning raven,Fly over the heads of those who deem themselves superior,Until they also become roadkill of history,And you may feast again,