Bugfix update uploaded!
* fixed: resize issues in ELPlaylist
* fixed: resize issues for Quicksearch toolbar
* added: configuration files for easier installation (read the "Install Instructions.txt" file!)
- see full Changelog in ...\foobar2000\themes\DarkOne4Mod folder -
You may only need to increase Font size in Preferences --> Columns UI --> Colours and fonts --> Fonts tab and increase row heights of the playlists as followed:
ELPlaylist (playlist View 1)
* enable playlist View 1 at the bottom of the right panel
* do a right-mouse-click on a track or empty space in the playlist to select "Settings"
* go to the "Grouping" tab and increase "Row height" (i advice you to increase in 5 pt steps only!)
* hit "OK"
EsPlaylist (playlist View 3)
* enable playlist View 3 at the bottom of the right panel
* do a right-mouse-click on a track or empty space in the playlist to select "Options --> Configure"
* increase "Row height" and hit "OK"
PLEASE READ THE "INSTALL INSTRUCTION.TXT" FOR INSTALL OR UPDATE INFORMATIONS!
Album List Panel and Columns UI
Channel Spectrum Panel, ELPlaylist, EsPlaylist and Panel Stack Splitter
Lyric Show Panel 3
Quick Search Toolbar
This config has its official thread on the german foobar-users forum
To Tedgo or anyone that might know:
I had to reinstall windows on my computer and reinstalled this theme from scratch. I've got everything working, but the waveform seekbar looks like the one pictured in the older v4 theme or it looks like https://imgur.com/a/d049tqQ when I right click and select the diret2d frontend. Does anyone know how to get it to look like the image in the orginal post up top?
Update: So, I asked this question on the german forum (pg 25) and he posted this link https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=77490.0 which has a link to a DirectX package (avoid installing the Bing toolbar) and that fixed the issue.