**Update: I'll be deciding on the current offers I have at 10:00 PM EST. That includes Umbra, Kalyko and Raksha. Everything else will stay open for a week, as I'll be roughing it the next three days and won't have internet access during that time.**
I can no longer reliably remain on DA or with Tokotas due to real life circumstances, so I'm looking to sell all of my tokotas and tokota related goods. Everything is going for USD only.
Highest offer on Raksha:
Quercifolium with $75. SOLD (pending)
Highest offer on Kalyko:
Ashwynne (via note) with $80. SOLD (pending)
Highest offer on Umbra:
Strategy (via note) with $220. SOLD
wow! 2016 sucked! but here's to moving forward and working on improving your life
i made a list last year of things i need to work on, so here's another because i actually achieved 98% of what was on my list last year!! that's one thing im proud of myself on but it's like. i also declined in other areas
- work more on backgrounds! proud of myself for definitely learning the kind of style i want to pursue in backgrounds and drawing them, but let's take this further and add more depth and variety to your backgrounds
- draw more often... stop letting school destroy you
- PERSPECTIVE! POSES!
- shading and feeling and mood
:new: We've added some new info and clarifications - please do read! :)
Hey everyone! We have some rather large changes happening in the group for 2017 in many different areas. In order for us to keep track of what was announced and what journals have been edited with up-to-date info we decided it would be easiest to place all the major changes into one journal. Below you will find all of the changes that will be officially implemented once the group reopens!
Normal breedings will now be restricted to 2 per month.
You will be able to unlock a third breeding once per month by producing a breeding image/story.
Requirements for the
Okay I have a lot of OCs. Probably far too many, now that I think of it. So I'm going to update this with only my current ones. This is for personal reference mostly, idk if you're all interested? But here you go, anyway.
- Aaliya Shulamith; she's a character of mine in my writing, so I don't know how much to say. She's observant but a bit restrained and shy.
- Oresque; my dungeons and dragons character. She lives off driving others insane ahaha. A tiefling summoner with cool horns.
- Mei; a cute, slightly chubby grizzly bear who just wants to eat and roam the world in peace.
- Kay'ra; ... long story.
to be continued