FFM Day 21
and the horrible David Bowie challenge. Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike this challenge? I know some people like David Bowie, but I saw him in the labyrinth as a child and he's creeped me out ever since.
Anyway, for this challenge I needed to have:
five images from his songs
- People stared at the makeup on his face (Lady Stardust)
- And all the tall-short people (Five Years)
- And all the fat-skinny people(Five Years)
- a little girl with grey eyes (What in the World)
- She took his ring (Young Americans)
use two band names: The King Bees (I put an of in there but I think it still counts) and The Buzz
have an iconic person: the king
and begin and end in two different genres: started in hard fantasy and ended in space opera
I also did the optional word count using his song "John, I'm Only Dancing (Again)" (stereo mix) which is 7:03 long (according to wikipedia). My piece is 703 words.