Just to let you all know I've finally got around to doing what I've been thinking of doing for the past few months. I've taken down all my stock.
As you might have noticed, I am no longer active. I ain't here to police my stock for those few rulebreakers and theives, and I'm not putting up new stuff for you. For those of you who want to use my stock in a commercial manner, I ain't here to respond either, and although people can and do send me emails, with some stuff that is going on in my life right now, I ain't all that good at checking my emails either.
So, I ask myself, what's the point of having this account if I ain't here to use it. I'm not looking at all the lovely art you create either. So, time to abandon this part of my life for a while. It's been a blast guys. I absolutely loved it (absolutely hated it at times too, but I'm gonna focus on the good you know?
) and i've seen some brilliant and wonderful work from you all
it's been so cool.
DA was a major part of my life for so long and I've met some wonderful people on here, it's quite sad to let you go, but, i'll still keep this account around.
and I'm definitely still going to keep my art account around for whenever my energy comes back and i decide to do any of these ideas that are floating around in my head... ... i would probably have to stop playing computer games for a while to do them XD mwhahahahaha
ABOUT STOCK USE:
ok, for those of you who are going to ask. if you have my stock photo saved on your computer, or I'm a model in a collaberative shoot with another stocker and you've got the photo from there, follow my rules for use. Credit me as a model including a link back to my account, link me to your artwork. If you are going to use my stock in a commercial manner (this means anything for a profit and also, anything printed in a book, magazine, tshirt, poster, anything that isn't an online gallery) you need my prior permission!
so email me at email@example.com and i'll do my best to get back to you. I do not allow retouches of my stock. I do not allow reposting of my raw stock photos. see my rules for further info.
Stock Rules - UpdatedSTOCK RULES - Read these, and the notes below carefully to avoid any misunderstanding
1. You are required to inform me when you have used my stock. You must provide me with a link to your art either via a comment or
2. You are required to credit me in your artist's comments box on the deviation. Provide a link back to my account. (Example: "Model:
3. Purchased model stock and all non-model stock (background, object, animal, texture etc) can be used outside of DeviantArt in a non-commerical venture providing clear credit is given, with a link back to my account. Non-purchased model stock (if you recieved exclusive stock in a contest, or downloaded my model stock before my account went premium, must adhere to the rules in this following link: http://fav.me/d3xpot9 )
4. Do not submit your work to the Photography gallery.
5. All non-purchased work must be sufficiently edited. I reserve the right to tell you to remove any image that
does not fulfi
Umm, I think that's it? Thanks for having me guys, it's been fun
Keep on being awesome and creative ^^ Hopefully i'll see you all around ^^