1. Tarot cards can be any form from original one you have created to fan-art and things that have influenced you. ALL skill levels are welcome!
2. If you have done a full deck, it is OK to submit, just please space it out submission wise. Current submission limit is 3 per week per folder
3. One off tarot cards are also fine sometimes only one or two cards from a deck influence you. Or you feel a full set is a job that is too big.
3. Art from tarot cards i.e. art that would be seen on a tarot card. Or art featuring tarot cards, like someone using them etc. Designs for the backs of the cards or templates to make tarot cards would also be included in art.
4. Photo's or tarot cards are also allowed this can be a picture of your own deck, a bought deck. Or something artistically done photo wise with decks, this can include, people, items and toys, dolls etc featured with the cards. This can also be stock photo's of pose and things like that that could be used to make tarot decks.
5. Writing. Yup writing, OK this may seem odd at first, but their is a story of the tarot cards! Writing would be things like meaning to the cards, stories about tarot cards and things like that. It must be obvious it is linked to tarot cards though.
6. Go crazy with the faves folder as long as it is tarot card based! This can be your own cards or ones you like!
7. Please remember that DA rules are also important and please follow them. If you feel a member has broken the DA rules, please report them to DA rather then noting me. Thanks
Any questions please feel free to ask.
|More Journal Entries|