1. Find some glitter texture. We need it tiled, so open and cut the area where lighting seem to be even.
2. Remove to big sparks via stamp tool.
3. Go to Filter- Other- Offset
4. Move the sliders until both edges of the texture are visible, press ok, than remove them carefully via hard stamp.
5. Go to Edit - Define Pattern. After that you may close image with texture.
6. Open image with model, select the dress, make two copies of the dress. Turn off visibility of last layer.
7.Go to the first layer with the dress, Layer style - pattern overlay, choose the pattern we created before, and scale until you like the result.
8. Turn on visibi
S-F,Conceptual Surreal and People
Graves and statues
Brush and png
Used my stock
Weekly Feature #8: Romanian Artists
Dear friends, watchers and readers in general:
I do hope you all have had a great week and I wish you an even better weekend.
Today, the Weekly Feature is going to be about Romanian artists.
Romania is situated in the southeastern part of Central Europe and shares borders with Hungary to the northwest, Serbia to the southwest, Bulgaria to the south, the Black Sea to the southeast, Ukraine to the east and to the north and the Republic of Moldova to the east. Romania, is dominated by the Carpathian Mountains in the north and centre of the country while the main feature in the south is the vast Danube valley which becomes a delta as it approa