this is so long im sory
edit: added powers section and changed walter's app to black
Hero Name: Trigger
Power: He can create projectiles out of anything that he throws or flicks. The smaller the item, the greater the velocity-- bullets, dice, and pebbles are comparable to if he'd shot a gun, while a tennis ball may leave a nasty bruise. He can't change the trajectory of whatever he's thrown once it's airborne, but he can bring it to stop before it hits it's target by removing his powers from the item.
Student Name: Balthazar Siegel
School: Spectacular High
Best Subject(s): Literature
Worst Subject(s): History
Extracurriculars: Host Club (Tagged along cause Fabian)
- From a middle class family. His mother is a magical girl, but his father is just a regular joe. Good natured, calm, and always up for anything that will make the day more exciting.
- Originally thought his power was throwing things really hard (cue baseball pitching dreams), until one time in elementary school he flicked a pen and it shot off so fast it whizzed right past the teacher’s head and wedged into the blackboard (cue end of baseball dreams).
- Got detention that day, and the day after because he flicked his eraser out of curiosity and shattered a window during detention. Was dragged to a shooting range to get it out of his system by his father after they got the repair bill.
- Is the only super in his family and so doesn’t relate much to his Sparkly Transforming Family.
- …. Wants money because he has an expensive shoe collection to maintain…. Has an instagram full of pictures of his limited edition sneakers.
Hero Name: Sting
Ideals: Protect the people he loves and cares about (sob)
Power: His ability lets him generate/control a bone like extension that has a paralyzing agent on the tip. The pieces float, so he can use them to help himself fly. He also has a standard power up in strength and abilities. He can use his 'sting' ability up to four times- the one red light on his mask will flicker out with each use before he detransforms.
Transformation Item: His transformation item is an ivory ring that he attaches to his All Hearts Uniform brooch.
Familiar: A disembodied skull that floats around him (think brook's spirit ability in one piece)- it loves to talk but the only one who can see or hear him is Lars, much to the latter's chagrin.
Student Name: Lars Siegel
School: All Hearts Academy
Best Subject(s): Physical Education
Worst Subject(s): Art
Extracurriculars: Body Building Club
- From a middle class family. His mother is a magical girl, but his father is just a regular joe. Lars is naturally quiet, sometimes awkward, but always means well. He has a strong sense of justice.
- Almost all of his clothes are Balto’s hand-me-downs. He doesn’t always coordinate the pieces in a sensible way.
- Is a total mama’s boy and wants to follow her footsteps. Slightly disappointed that his transformed form isn’t nearly as powerful or sparkly as his sister and mother’s though.
Hero Name: Spencer
Ideals: Attention, recognition
Powers: Is able to create weapons out of ice. The weapons are extremely cold as if made from dry ice, and so he almost always wears gloves to prevent hurting himself with his own powers. He has high control over the formation and shape of the ice while it's still in his hands, but in normal weather as soon as it leaves his direct vicinity it will begin to melt.
Student Name: Cederic Cotterill
Best Subject(s): Math
Worst Subject(s): Literature
Extracurriculars: Body Building Club, Fencing
- From a rich family, but has exceptional money sense. He is extraordinarily stingy despite his fat wallet and has no conception of charity. Is Jasper's younger half brother from another mother.
- A rather irresponsible guy who has spent the past two years chasing after classmate and long time crush Guen.
- Is basically just a stupid teenage boy who doesn't think with his brain 99% of the time. He goes equally by Cederic and his hero name, Spencer.
- He's always cold, but doesn't feel it himself. Not a very conducive trait to getting the girls.
Hero Name: Cesspool
Ideals: Kill time, have fun beating stuff up and using his powers without repercussion
Powers: His body can melt into a foul smelling sludge that starts to slowly corrode whatever it touches. He can control the sludge as if it were his own body, and can become a very mobile pile of ----. Physical attacks are mostly ineffective against him-- however he can only generate as much sludge as is equal to his body mass. His sclera only turn black when he activates his powers.
Student Name: Pieter Rajani
School: Spectacular High
Best Subject(s): P.E.
Worst Subject(s): Everything else
- Melted into a pile of sludge the first time he discovered his powers and didn't have enough control to put himself back together for almost an entire day. He finally pulled himself together (literally) but not all the pieces were in the right place.
- His parents and older brother distanced themselves from him after that fiasco because the sight and smell of his uncontrollable ability were disgusting in every way.
- He found himself in the custody of a distant relative who was a police officer determined to set his new misguided ward on the right path.
- He was successful insofar as brow beating Piers into Spectacular High and helping him control his powers, but unsuccessful in making any deep impression on a jaded kid.
Hero Name: Dione
Ideals: To be the best
Powers: Lightning generation. She is unaffected by her own currents and can control bolts with nasty precision. The more bolts she generates at once however, the less control she has over where they land or travel. She can electrically charge metal objects to discharge the next time they're touched, which is said to be why one should never touch the doorknob to the off-limits rooftop. (She started the rumor herself, naturally.)
Student Name: Tatiana Valerius
School: Spectacular High
Best Subject(s): Government
Worst Subject(s): Home Economics
Extracurriculars: Student Council (Treasurer)
- Had an incredibly irresponsible father who lived on the edge between the definition of legal and illegal. Was disgusted by his way of life, which affected both her childhood and her siblings’.
- In a bid to be his exact opposite, she decided to live by the book and become a better person—to rub his face in it someday, of course.
- She's Lyan’s girlfriend—puts up a tough and too-cool-for-school front around everyone but him. (But she still tries to look cool in front of him if she can help it.) She admires his ability to be chill, mature, and reasonable. Him and Silvan are the real model senpais…
- She likes fashion but never took a shine to skirts and dresses, so mostly collects masculine pieces for her wardrobe.
Hero Name: Governor
Ideals: To be, or not to be
Powers: He can influence the mood and feelings of the people around him. He can make them feel angry, sad, happy, hopeless etc., but the only feeling he can't generate is genuine love. In his youth, his pheromones would influence other peoples' moods at random, oftentimes reflecting his own mood-- but after many years of dedicated practice, he can manipulate human and animal feelings with incredible precision, able to make them jump from elation to crushing depression with a snap of his fingers.
Name: Walter Phillips
- Went to a support high school, intending to join the police force as an investigator when he someday gained control over his pheromone generation.
- Dated Adele in school, but the relationship ended when he became paranoid of whether her being with him was just an aftereffect of his powers.
- Found out later after gaining more influence over the pheromones he could create that the one emotion he cannot induce is genuine love.
- Big Regretti. But it's OK they reconnected and she helped him Get Over It. Kinda. Not a fan of that Artur guy.
- Employed by Spectre Labs and spends most of his time cooped up blowing up Spectres.
- He keeps four white mice as pets: Enie, Mieni, Miney and Mo.