1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
5) YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH, YET YOU PUBLISH IN ENGLISH
A lot of times when a story on DA is especially awful, I'll click on the author's avatar and find out they are from Poland, the Phillippines, or Chile. That is - their story is written in english, but english isn't their native language.
If a writer has a good grasp of english, that's not a problem. However, that is rarely the case - far from having an understanding of english, it's clear they've used google-translator to convert the text.
That would be like me writing a story in my native english, then google-translating it into japanese, then posting it on an asian fiction site - for ACTUAL Japanese people to read. Does that sound like a good idea? Do you think a japanese reader would like to be subjected to the terrible, unreadable grammar this would produce?
Here's a recent example I found from a dA author (I've cha
we like to hear things like 'you're beautiful' and
'i'd die without you' but deep inside we always know
you don't mean it.
and it just tears us apart slowly, no matter how much
we love those poisonous lies.
and when you ask 'are you okay?', we're going to
answer with 'i'm fine'. and you'll hear that
even if our bones are shattering inside of us and
our hands are trembling from all the hurt that we go through.
because we play our music too-loud-to-bear so that,
when we're all alone,
it chases away the thoughts that come with the silence:
things that haunt our nightmares and reasons why
we don't like to be alive.
we leave too many s p a c e s between our letters because
that's how we feel. all a.l.o.n.e.
and maybe you'll change that for a little while, but
in the end, it's all the same.
and we can connect with books and movies and music be
Al laughed in your face, and said childishly, even for him, “You’re such a girl!”
“Am not!” you protested, getting frustrated with your good friend.
He instantly retaliated, “Are too!”
“No, I’m not!” you hollered. “Bet I can climb to the top of this tree before you can!”
Al laughed again, even harder, “I’d never lose to a little girl!”
“Oh, yeah?! Bring it!” you said, hands on your hips.
Al grinned, showing his smile lacking more than a few baby teeth due to his constant fighting. Some with Matt, and some of course with you. But there were many more competitions than fights, as you were always trying to prove to the insolent child that girls were just as good as guys when they put their mind to it.
So he ran for the tree, giving himself a rather unfair head start. “You’re on, _____!”
Miguel and Tulio are the two main characters from the Dreamworks production The Road to Eldorado. A children's film about two best friends seaking wealth and adventure, find the lost city of gold. The film is brilliant because the characters are very unique, compared to the cliché heroes you see in other movies.
So to prove my point, please read this ->
1. He loves all of Tulios ideas, both good or bad (mostly bad )
2. Miguel has Tulio wrapped around his little finger, knowing exactly what to do or say to get Tulio to do what he wants.
3. Tulio made Miguels rich
4. Miguel can always trusts Tulio to come up with a plan on the spot to get them out of trouble.
5. Miguel became jealous seeing Tulio making out with Chel when they both promised that she was off limits, so not to affect their friendship.
6. Miguel was hurt hearing Tulio suggesting they (he and Chel) forget about him. He was deeply hurt b
but she's far from strong.
this wisp of a girl
doesn't even need a hurricane
to fall apart.
she'd glued and re-glued,
old bonds wearing thin,
but if you ask politely,
she'll let you touch her scars.
ii. her lips are fettered in rusted chains.
you'd need a crowbar to pry up
her whispered secrets.
you are not worthy to hear her voice
just as she is not worthy to give it to you.
she told me everything she knows,
and i shut it away,
kept it safe.
i tied the threads into double knots
just to make sure
they wouldn't curl away from me,
twisted up like a dead spider's legs.
iii. she is hewn from shadow,
woven from grains of sand.
you might think she'd flow,
breeze by on a sparrow's breath,
but she's never been good at
anything but sinking.
she is buried treasure, and all
the things you wish you could forget.
iv. you found her washed up on the shore,
drawing pictures of her flickering soul,
and knew she was too unsteady to love.
when you reached for her heart,
2. An “I love you”.
3. A funny tumblr post.
4. A message, “I miss you”.
5. A pat on the shoulder.
6. Walking past the compass and knowing I am clean.
7. The funny doodle I did during English.
8. A piece of music that reminds me of the fateful day last November.
9. Inside jokes.
10. Wrestling my friend until we are covered in bruises then laughing and hugging.
11. Eating lunch that is covered in sawdust.
12. Seeing the teacher give me the look then totally ignoring what I'm doing.
13. Playing the “bogies” game, but dirtier.
14. A quick snog between classes.
15. Stealing his glasses then seeing him moan.
16. Giving them back and him punching me playfully.
17. Seeing the picture we drew together before leaving.
18. Walking past the house and recalling everything all at once.
19. That feels moment when a ship becomes canon.
20. Dan and Phil.
21. The moment when both of us want something yet neither wants to initiate it and we look at each other
2. She is beholden to corporate and Wall Street banking interests.
3. She will expand unfair and unfree trade deals to benefit said corporate interests
4. She voted for the war in Iraq.
5. She values globalism more than American interests. The president must uphold the Constitution first and foremost, even when it conflicts with globalism.
6. She mishandled the situation in Libya, leading to several Americans dying there, including the ambassador to Libya. She ignored 600 requests for additional security. Had she heeded even one of them, those dead Americans might still be alive today.
7. She mishandled the "reset" with Russia, which has become more aggressive today, even to the point of invading other countries.
8. She knew of Saudi support for ISIS and kept it a secret.
9. She rode into the White House (or is about to) on the coattails of Bill Clinton. I
are spent waxing lyrical and
kissing your eyelashes in the library,
you mouth the third knuckle on my right hand,
and memorize the hollow of my cheek.
tender kisses press like
afterthoughts and postscripts on my forehead:
2) Gay guys are always horny and ready to fuck
3) An asshole is and will always be tighter than a vagina
4) You can play football after some good old sex
5) Women need to be told they look PRETTY, gay guys just need a good slap on the ass
6) With gay guys you NEVER hear "No I have a head-ache"
7) He who is your buddy is also your beer-buddy AND your FUCK-BUDDY
8) They don't put pressure for commitment since gay marriage is illegal
9) If he is brawny, your gay man will beat up anyone who talks shit about you two
10) Normal gay guys are the same as EXTREMELY horny girls
1. Bella Swan: If I could summarize her personality in a sentence, I'd have to say this: She's a whiny, bratty, emo Mary-Sue who has no respect for ANY of her friends or family, and can't make up her mind about who to go with. My fish has more intelligence than her.
2. Edturd Cullen: He is an abusive 100-year-old creep. If I might add, he is a freaking CHIN that farts sparkles.
3. Harry Potter > Twilight. 'Nuff said.
4.Stalking and watching someone sleep is NOT romantic.
5. Even the character that plays Edward doesn't like Twilight. Sounds to me like a BURN.
6. "Oh Jacob, even though you probably would've treated me better than Edward, I'm still going to go w/ my beautiful lovey-dovey Eddie-poo. Here, I'll make it up to you though! I'll give you our baby daughter!"
7. Bella's a terrible role model.
8. The series encourages pedophilia, teenage pregnancy, suicide, brattiness, etc.
9. Give it up, fangirls. Edward (or Jacob, whatever) will NEVER marry you. Keep
2. I love you cause I can make you blush.
3. I love you cause I can make you shy.
4. I love you cause you make me blush.
5. I love you cause you make my eyes shine brighter than the stars.
6. I love you cause you make me smile.
7. I love you cause you make me feel like the happiest girl alive.
8. I love you cause you make my stomach feel as if it would be full of butterflies.
9. I love you cause you are the most beautiful girl on earth.
10. I love you cause you call me cupeycake.
11. I love you cause you are the smartest blonde I know.
12. I love you cause your style is awesome.
13. I love you cause you are as stubborn as me.
14. I love you cause you are the cutest kitty cat in my life.
15. I love you cause you drive me crazy.
16. I love you cause whatever you do you never annoy me.
17. I love you cause you make me laugh no matter how sad I am.
18. I love you cause you make me have so embarrassin
Gives nightmares to kids
Gives people false hopes
Worth a good laugh
Makes a great debate discussion
I can easily get on someone's nerves by saying "Twilight is the worst"
Easy to make fun of
Keeps Van Hellsing, Zero, and Alucard busy
Great Burning Material
Great for Mr. Kitty's litter Box
It makes Twihaters look smart
It makes Twitards look freakin' stupid
Makes amateur writer's feel good because they that they are at least better than Stephanie Meyer
Fan girls needed more to lower their IQ's
It is a ploy by the government to keep us stupid and uneducated grunts.
It exists to lower our general IQ for when the aliens begin invading
It exists as a cruel method of torture
2.) You can cut costs in winter and throw away all heaters, get Jacob to warm you up
3.) He is naturally warm, who wants to shiver every time they touch someone?
4.) If you need someone to stick their hand in a mower, get Jacob... If he cuts himself he will heal quickly
5.) Forget Mechanics, Jacob will fix/repair/restore most things for free.
6.) He doesnt speak as if he lives in the early 1900s *cough, Edward, cough*
7.) He can be your pet dog AND your boyfriend at the same time
8.) He cracks blonde jokes at Rosalie
9.) If you got married, you could save money on clothes, since he only ever wears pants
10.) Jacobs a more in name than Edward
11.) If you didnt have room in the fridge for leftovers, he can eat them for you
12.) Need to get fit? Use him as a punching bag (he wont feel it)
13.) He kisses spontaneously
14.) Jacob gives bear hugs -10X better than normal hu
Anybody Can Write a Novel
Chapter 7 “From Story to Art” – Section 5 “A Second Novel”
With Links to Supplementary Material
After writing my first novel, I gave it to my writing instructor so that he could see what I needed to improve. This process took a long time... a very long time; and so I decided that the only thing to do was to work on a second (and then third) novel before I got the first one back. The result? The two first drafts that I created were, by far, better than the eighth draft of my original novel, and my skills increased through writing and editing them, more than through the entire process of writing my first novel. Today, I'm going to explain why this happened, and make a case for why all beginning writers should write a second novel befor
i want to give up
sometimes. because i'll never be
as wonderful as you, and i
feel like a piece of nothing compared to you. but
you are the one holding my hand
and pushing me forward, gently,
you are the reason
i keep trying.
ii. because i don't speak
often. because this
is a piece of me
i'm afraid to show.
iii. have you ever felt
like giving up? like
you're the gum stuck
on someone's shoe, and they
only want to be rid of you?
have you ever broken down
just because it feels like
no one cares?
because if you ever do,
i'll be there for you.
iv. because i need you to,
and this is the only way
i'll ever ask.
I love God because He cares for me 24/24 and 7/7 without getting bored.
I love God because even though I do many mistakes, He always forgives me when I tell Him sorry.
I love God because whenever I talk to Him, He is there.
I love God because He loves me even though I mess up.
I love God because He always answers my prayers, His own way.
I love God because His way is always the best.
I love God because I enjoy being with Him.
I love God because He enjoys being with me.
I love God because when He doesn't give me what I want, He gives me better.
I love God because He is stronger than my enemy.
I love God because He can do everything.
I love God because when I travel, I don't have to use a long distance phone to call him.
I love God because He always has all the time for me.
I love God because I can't pay Him back, and I don't need to.
I love God because the things he asks me to do make my life better.
I love God because I can always ask him for help.
2) the future is so much brighter
4) seeing others smile
5) to fulfill my dreams
6) to watch the sunset over the ocean
7) not only to love, but to feel loved
8) to dream
9) to achieve dreams
10) to learn something from the hardships, and make tomorrow better due to it
11) to have your toes in the mud on a warm summer day
12) to laugh
13) to experience new things, may it be travels, may it be dancing under the moon.
14) to feel the sun
15) to take the time to sit and watch ants
16) to lie in the grass
17) to hear the crash of waves
18) to hug and be hugged
19) to make a child smile
20) to eat a piece of chocolate
21) to hear a moving piece of music
22) to meet a kindred spirit
23) to show others that life can change and get better
24) to write love on your arms
25) baby siblings. they'll need you and look up to you
26) God (with love, honor, hope, and appreciation)
28) my family, Friends old and new
29) laughter (even with just myself)
30) music listening, co
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?! YOUR GORGEOUS HAIR?!"
I cut it off.
"WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"
Because this feels more like me.
Because I'm tired of being confused.
Because for once, just once, I want to look like I feel.
And not feel this emptiness.
I raided my older brother's closet the week before that Christmas. He didn't get mad, he just got quiet.
" don't you have your own clothes?"
"' then why do you need mine?"
Because this feels more like me.
Because this lets me cover those curves I never wanted in the first place.
Because they make me feel
Like I should.
I kissed you two days after your birthday. And you smiled at me, and said that you loved me.
Because, you smiled.
"That's not an answer."
Because this feels more like you.
Because you come across as so strong, but deep down, I think you're br