Paint Tool Sai Won't Draw/Cursor Issues?*BEFORE YOU READ* If you have a tablet other than a Wacom product, consider reading this comment/solution! I also updated the link.
Hey I FOUND A SOLUTION!
So you download this english SAI (its legit i tried it and no viruses and no bugs). It wont interfere with the current paint tool sai that you have. You unzip it and put it into where ever (people recommend not putting it in the Program Files, idk). You start the program, and you'll find that while the cursor moves and there is pressure sensitivity, the cursor will be WAY off. So what you do is:
Exit out of sai, and right click the program, go to properties. Then you go to Compatibility, and check "display scaling in high dpi settings". Start sai and see if it works.
If it doesn't:
Exit Sai. Open the misc.ini file via notepad. Make sure TabletCursorMode = 1 and TabletMouseSimulation= 0 Save the file. Re
365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
Mirror, MirrorMirror, mirror on the wall
How we almost had it all
Long ago and far away
Better than it is today
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Did we rise to only fall
From the light into the dark
Echoes of a broken heart
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Remembering the moment call
This is where we’re meant to be
Drowning in a memory
Mirror, mirror on the floor
How we wanted so much more
Never thinking we would fail
Chances fade and dreams derail
Mirror, mirror in my hand
How we tried to understand
Even when the deed was done
After all we have become
Mirror, mirror shining bright
Tell me how to make it right
Show me where to go from here
Believing something insincere
Mirror, mirror made of glass
Is nothing ever made to last
Are there answers - reasons why
Only shards of you and I
Mirror, mirror cutting deep
Do you know the pain I keep
Every day I try to hide
Something that I can’t disguise
Mirror, mirror in my heart
Do you feel me fall apart
Tear by tear, line by line
You and I are out of time
Wayne White: An Embarrassment Of Talents
:icontechgnotic: Aug 29, 2012 by techgnotic
I am bringing your attention to a documentary, Beauty is Embarrassing, that
deeply inspired me after a screening last week. The life wisdom and positive
philosophy unfolding over a lifetime of living as an artist was deeply motivating.
I invited Wayne White, the subject of this documentary, to join deviantART afterwards.
I thought this would be something you would enjoy no matter where you might be at
on your own personal journey as an artist. While watching this I was also reminded
of the heartfelt explanations by many artists of what it means to choose the life of an Artist.
"Do what you love, It's going to lead where you want to go."
Please stop and say hello and welcome seewaynewhite in his first week at deviantART.
A strange thing happened at a local café called Fred 62, a sudden sens