1. El Muerte Rojo is one of the few Spanish words you know.
2. You carry a necklaces around your wrist and call it your DNA chain.
3. You want to name your kid after some sickness like scarlet.
4. You randomly say 'Hult! You are surrounded! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh uh huh Surrounded!' When your in public.
5. You have a tendency to say 'careful, I'm contagious' when your sick.
6. You actually WANT to get sick.
7. That movie is the only reason you are passing Biology.
8. You look into a microscope and start waving saying; "Hey Ozzy!"
9. You have your own character for Osmosis Jones.
10. You have a picture of Leah on your dart board...
11. ... and when you through darts at it, you yell 'Ozzy's mine you slut!'
12. You have about 100 pics (in counting) of Thrax on your computer...
13. ...and he has its own special folder.
14. You feel like dying your hair Purple...
15. ...or blue.
16. Having a card board box on your arm and shooting random objects
"We have to dump it then."
"Oh! Sorry! That's mine!" A young girl ran over to the nurses. "I was crying and it fell off, am so sor-"
"That's alright, you've been through a lot today." The nurse smiled. What a sweetheart.
"Okay, well I'll just throw that out for you." She grabbed the eyelash and tossed it in the trash, leaving them with the alcohol container.
Hacking racked his body, those who had known him before would probably not recognize him. His clothes were intact, but the rest of him was dripping with alcohol and discolored, his claws looked brittle, as if they could break at the slightest touch.
A low hiss escaped his mouth, he had made it out of the alcohol, and was now on Shane. He had to incubate, to return to his former glory, and get back his chain. A small opening, invisible to the human eye, was his entrance. Slipping down through it, he e
Thrax rushed at Ozzy as soon as he had dropped the gun, gripping his throat with his right hand and slamming him against the wall, Ozzy's feet were no longer touching the ground. "Bad move, Jones. You should have shot me when you had the chance." He smiled as he squeezed tighter on Ozzy's throat, laughing darkly at the white blood cell who was now squirming harder to get out of his grip.
Why is he here?! Ozzy didn't know the reason behind Thrax's appearance here, why would he be going through evidence? He tried to pry Thrax's claws off of his throat, but it was useless, his grip was too strong. He realized what Thrax had come here for, "C-Ch-Chain!" Ozzy managed to wheeze out.
The virus had been so overwhelmed by the need to kill Ozzy, that he forgot about t
'Like you can even call someone else rude.' She thought angrily, as she continued to glare at Thrax.
"You're very talkative aren't you, baby." He stated sarcastically.
"I don't waste my breath on scum like you." Leah spat at him.
"You just did, baby." Thrax grinned, "Scum? Like I haven't heard that one before."
"What are you after?" She asked, changing the subject to what she had been wondering ever since the call had come saying that Thrax was back.
"I already told you, baby, I came for my chain."
"Don't give me that crap, Thrax! I swear, if you even think about hurting Ozzy..."
"Oh, you're worried about Jones." Thrax chuckled, he thought she was worried about the city. "Don't worry, baby. I'll take good care of your little boyfriend."