Basically this reference sheet covers pretty much everything a person would ever need to know about your character.. and then some.
Lets face it. If somebody were to just glance over the reference sheet, at least you can feel some reassurance in knowing that they got the bare minimum
Please if youre going to give your character some ungodly, few centuries old, age, make sure to include what age they looks like. Otherwise all shall assume they appear to be a rumpled piece of leather, ran over by some sort of moving vehicle, after being regurgitated by a cat. Obviously, this is a little pet peeve of mine.
List three to five most important things about your character.
If nothing else, people will know this much. This section can also be moved to another part of sheet if preferable.
Next most important part, next
What is your full name?
What’s your Blood color? (Land or seadweller?)
What is your Trolltag and typing quirk?
How’s your vocabulary? Any particular phrase you like to use?
How old are you? When’s your Wriggling day?? (Link to an Alternian calendar in the description)
UPD: 1 slot left! If you'd like your commission to be done till New Year be sure to order it now!
Commission list for November&December (open):
1. Fullbody portrait with very detailed background (Crysta from Ferngully cartoon) for Bloodylilcorpse - done.
2. Knee-up portrait (OC Alvina) for ohmypaperstars - done.
3. Fullbody portrait with very detailed background (Christmas Caeldori, Fire Emblem Fanart) for aabcehm - paid.
4. Fullbody portrait (OC) for Jezera-GamerGal - paid.
I will do: fanart, your OC
BASIC INFO: Full Name:
Meaning of name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
[Bullet; Green]Orientation/Sexual Preference:
[Bullet; Green]Chinese Zodiac:
MEDICAL INFO:[Bullet; Red]Blood type:
[Bullet; Red]Mental state:
[Bullet; Red]Mental disorder:
[Bullet; Red]Mental stability:
[Bullet; Red]Medical problems:
[Bullet; Red]Emotional stability:
[Bullet; Red]Notable Information:
The following is a set of general rules and guidelines that will help you in the creation of original characters for the Naruto Universe. These are intended to prevent or reduce the instance of "Mary Sue" characters in the fandom by providing helpful tips at avoiding the common habits that give rise to them.
1. Know your canon.
If you are unfamiliar or just aren't certain about some of the series information (such as jutsu names, families, history, etc), look it up. Resist the urge to go running headfirst into creating a character without actually knowing what's going on. Do some research first. This prevents you from looking like an idiot when someone points out that your character is doing something that should be impossible in the Naruto Universe. Claiming ignorance is no excuse, when answers to your questions are no more than a five-second google search away.
1. For each number, put down two of your characters and say how they are associated (friends, siblings, lovers, etc)
2. Answer the questions using both characters in the pair.
3. Each number refers to both characters in the pair. (8air 8)
4. You may use other peoples characters if you wish (be sure you have permission)
Example: (Pair) 7 (Jon/Jane) fights (pair) 9 (Tim/Tony). Who wins?
1. 4 has tickets to a movie, but find 7 sitting in their seats. What do they do?
2. 5 is at home and hears a newsflash that 10 is out killing people on the streets. How does 5 stop 10?
3. Pair 6 decides to get married. Why would 2 object?
4. 8 is walking through a bad neighborhood at night when 9 jumps out and demands their money. What does 8 do?
5. 1 and 3 get into a car crash. What happens, and does anybody die?
6. 7 finds that pair 2 have been murdered! Which pair is most likely to have done it?
7. 8 and 4 are in an elevator when it suddenly breaks down? Wha