“...About three things I was absolutely positive." You read, "First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
"Your reading that book again, dragă? It's a bad influence- you should stop reading it."
You smiled as your boy friend, Vladimir, wrapped his arms around you from behind and rested his chin on your head. Chuckling, you closed the book and set it on your lap before smiling up at him.
"Why should I? Don't tell me your jealous of a fictional character." You teased, and a small frown pulled at his lips.
"Me? Jealous?" He scoffed, "I could never be jealous of a vampire who sparkled like a disco ball every time he stepped into the sun, dragă." Giggling,
2. In the rare occasion someone is not gotchic, they are a gay prep.
3. Guns are ok.
4. Voldemort has a "dude-ur-so-retarded" look on his face
5. My Checmical Romance is the best band ever
6. Harry Potter looks just like Joel Madden
7. Every goth has wasit length ebony black hair with purple streaks and red tips
8. "Crookshanks" is a powerful spell, resulting in falling down and screaming.
9. Telekinesis allows you to read minds.
10. Dumbledore only swore cuz he had a hedache
11. You must put the boy's thingy in the girl's.
12. Draco Malfoy has a sex-pack.
13. Voldermort is so obviously not gothic, even though he wears black.
14. Harry's name is actually Vampire.
15. Ebony's name is ENOBY not Mary Su.
16. Voldemort speaks from the Middle Ages
17. Vampire's eyes are sexah
18. One must french passively.
19. Vampire Potter giggles at the thought of human blood
20. Vlodemort is indeed really scary.
21. Draco probably has AIDs anyway
22. Every main charact