1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the creature's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Creatures Challenge
1. Vampire - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires
2. Werewolf - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
You took off your shorts and t-shirt to reveal your swim-wear, then dived into the cool, refreshing lake.
You swim back to the surface of the water with a huge gasp for air. You play around in the water a little bit, unaware of something watching you under the water.
“_____, time to come back in.” You hear your mother call.
“Coming!” You reply, climbing the ladder to dock, so you could grab a towel and dry off. As you climbing up, you failed to notice a hand failing an attempt to grab your feet.
You and your parents have a cabin near the lakeside you go to every summer. Though you were mature enough to live by yourself, you still enjoyed the company of your parents with you during the summer. You’ve been coming here ever since you were in diapers, so everything was familiar to you.
It was now dark outside, but that didn’t stop you from going back outside for
Hair length = [h/l]
Hair color = [h/c]
Eye color = [e/c]
Favorite color = [f/c]
~ . ~ . ~
"So, did you hear? Another body was found this morning on Nedlay Lake."
Upon hearing that little tibit of info, you tilted your head towards the direction the conversation was coming from, though you kept your fingers typing on the keyboard. You noticed that the person sharing said info sounded distinctly like the squad's infamous motormouth Connie Springer. He was well-known for being the first to spread the latest news or the juiciest gossip of the century amongst the rest of the squad. You usually drown him out, since what he has the share wasn't worth your attention most of the time. However, this time was different, considering these odd killings on the local beaches has been putting everyone on edge.
"What?! Another one?" a more feminine voice gaped "But that means that fifteen people were killed in the last two months!" That sounded like Sasha B