1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the creature's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Creatures Challenge
1. Vampire - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires
2. Werewolf - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
Makoto really likes visiting the shore everyday, especially during the evenings. He likes admiring the surface world and watch the sun as it slowly descends from its place in the sky and the moon replaces it. It is calming, it is peaceful.
Whenever he was underwater, he's constantly surrounded by his many siblings, and it's never a dull moment with them. While he loves his siblings dearly, the merman enjoys quiet moments where the only noises are the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline and leaves dancing in the wind. So after he tucks the lot to sleep, he leaves and goes up to the surface.
What he looks forward to the most is not the beautiful scenery surrounding him or orange-pink above his head. But the human he's come to know and love.
Makoto's rather timid. He rarely ever interacts with unfamiliar people unless he really has to, but when he met you for the first time, he felt as though he doesn't need to