"You know...this is pretty unusual of you to invite me out like this Lukas!"
"Yeah so?" he said as nonchalantly as ever.
"Sooo..." You blushed poked your fingers together nervously. "Is this like a...a...a...a-"
You turned away momentarily to squeal excitedly. "A-A-A DATE?!?!"
"Hold your what now?"
Lukas hushed you as the lights dimmed and the advertisements began to play. "It means shut up. Quiet, it's starting."
"Avoiding my question eh?" You laughed smugly and leaned back into your seat. "Well I'll let that one go since you're probably too embarrassed to admit it! By the way, what are we watching?"
2. Never sleep with another person when a killer's on the loose, doing this will somehow get you killed (maybe they're pro-abstinence)
3. Killers usually show up at parties so don't throw one or go to one (they are apparently against having a good time)
4. Don't be high, because you'll have no clue what's going on and think you're on a bad trip
5. Don't be drunk, you'll be falling all over yourself and end up dead real quick
6. Never go anywhere alone. Separating from the group will get you killed easily
7. Don't wear high heels, they're just not slasher film friendly and you'll trip - instead, opt for the cute running shoes
8. Do not go investigate any strange noises, because don't you know it's the killer and you're falling into his trap?
9. If you're home alone and you know something's in the house then seriously get the hell out
10. If the killer is near you do n
"Ever seen 'Stab Lake'?" Julian asked.
"No, what is that, some pun on 'Swan Lake'?" I asked.
"No, it's not. I'm glad you haven't, Alex. We're taking auditions for the remake, and the rule is that no one in a lead roll has seen the original movie."
"On what budget?" I asked. "Last time I checked you were stealing toilet paper rolls from public restrooms so you wouldn't die from lack of toilet paper."
"Didn't you hear man? We won the contest from International Studios! They're giving us five grand, equipment, and the rights to shoot at the ORIGINAL Camp Stab!"
"So what, this is gonna be a slasher?"
"Kinda," Julian said. "So you really know nothing about the movie?"
"Nah. Listen, I guess I'll think about it. You just gotta promise me something."
"Yeah, what's that?" Julian asked.
I said, "I am gonna make you guys sign it in print: I want to be the one that says 'Get outta there!'"
Italian Masters of Horror
Zombie by liliesformary
Giallo is Italian for yellow… and Horror
In the wake of the real life horrors meted out on Italians during World War II, brutalized by Mussolini and then by Nazi occupation and then having their country used as one great battleground chessboard between Nazis and the invading U.S. and Allied forces, there was for a long time little appetite for horror in movies. It wasn’t until 1956 that the first genuine horror film (a vampire story) was produced and released. It bombed, soundly rejected by the public. The film would be of little note
*the psycho killer guy can walk faster than you can run. And will catch up too you when your trying to escape .so commit suicide or let him kill you its highly unlikely you would have gotten out of there a live anyways.
*Never say that you'll be right back because you won't be
*never play with a Ouija board because it results in death bye some evil spirit
*don't go camping = death
*don't go into the woods = death
*don't trust creepy children that live amongst corn fields. = mega death
*don't fall asleep-otherwise Freddy will get you buwahaha!
*if you think the killer is dead he's properly not so go back and cut of a few of his limb or something
*if there's ever a zombie outbreak find a mall, because at least you can have some fun while trying to avoid get eaten bye a pack of dead people!
*if your ever going to stay in a haunted house where a previous murder has happen for Christ sake don't stay there!
*if a lot of creepy st