How toSupercharge Your Profile Like the Masters
Wed Sep 26, 2012 by techgnotic
ast week we published the video of Josh Wattles, makepictures Fan Art Law panel from Comic-Con. An educative, passionate and very enlightening conversation soon followed in the comments section. You can participate in that conversation here.
This week the superstars of deviantART panel will provide unique insight and advice for artists on the rise in the deviantART community.
Being a member of the deviantART community might be the most important support system a young artists could ever hope to have. That being said, there is also the problem of finding a way to stand out when surrou
At noon, deviantART hosted our final panel: How to Supercharge Your deviantART Profile Like the Masters. Moderated by none other than our fearless ninja, Angelo (aka spyed), we were honored to have the following superstars share their deviantART experiences with the crowd:
- Adam Warren (AdamWarren -- “The Dirty Pair,” “Empowered”)
- Mark Brooks (diablo2003, from Marvel Comics)
- Jim Zubkavich (Zubby -- Project Manager of Creative Services, Udon Entertainment)
- Dave Elliott (DeevElliott -- “Heavy Metal Magazine”)
- Wenqing Yan (yuumei, creator of “Knite,” “1000 W0RDS”)
- Kevin Eastman (Kevineastman -- co-creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Chris Sanders (alohalilo creator of “Lilo & Stitch”)
It was truly a remark