Alright, it's the time that everyone has been waiting for! It will be the contest for the weight gain story I promised a few days prior!
THINGS TO KNOW
- You have to be watching/following me on the website that you submit your cast your ballot on
- To become eligable, you must:
- DeviantArt: Comment on this journal ONCE ONLY (more comments does not equal more ballots)
- FurAffinity: Comment on this journal ONCE ONLY (more comments does not equal more ballots)
- FiMFiction: Comment on this blog ONCE ONLY (more comments does not equal more ballots)
- Tumblr: Send me a message that says "TBTG SUMMER CONTEST" ONCE ONLY (more messages does not equal more ballots)
- The winner will be chosen on July 26th 2014 at 11:59pm and will be messaged within 48 hours of winning.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, a new winner will be chosen
THINGS TO KNOW
- You may get more ballots if you follow the correct procedure for submission above on multiple websites (ie. one can comment on the dA and the FA journal and have 2 ballots)
- The winner is chosen by random number generator. Numbering will start oldest to newest from dA -> FA -> FiMFic -> Tumblr
- Failure to follow the balloting procedure above may result in disqualification of the contest. I hold the right to disqualify any participator for any reason. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Long time no see! Let's say I was hypothetically back to writing and you had an idea for a story that I could interpret in any way I want, what would that be? I'm curious to see what people have to offer and I'm at a stage in my life where I would maybe want to start writing more to destress better. If you have an idea, feel free to comment or DM me if it's a super secret idea <3 the point being others who want to get into writing can take an idea here (with credit to the original idea owner hopefully :3) and make a brand new story for us to read! I would be okay with human, fur/anthro, and pony weight gain or just fats. I try to make m
Apologies + update
Hi! I'm writing this because I'm in a weird spot in my life. I'm doing fine, my life is pretty good right now so I can't complain really. Recently I have been thinking about how strange it is to almost live through two personalities. My dA and everything connected has no overlap with my real life. It's almost as if I have created this whole persona and lived through the years with it. This persona has brought me anger, sadness, frustration, but most of all it has brought me happiness. Over the last six years (I think, I'm not too sure) I have made a lot of connections. Sure I have probably ruined a lot of them because I take frequent breaks
Lots of New News!
Hey everyone! I know my page here has been full of despair and me trying to get my act together to write, but it's not going to happen for a while unfortunately. However, that's not to say that I only carry bad news! ~MyFetishSituation (https://www.deviantart.com/myfetishsituation) has gotten my permission to create a comic version of Fluttershy's Big Job and I am very excited to share it with everyone! They will be running everything on their page so go check them out! Recently, I have not been as active as I have been previously and I hopefully am trying to change that. I reached several milestones this past couple weeks and I just wanted to thank you all for the 50k+ page views
Hey everyone! It's been a long time hasn't it? I've talked to a few of you now and again since the last time but I think it's over a year since my last journal. Truthfully, I want to explain my situation and why I seem to have "retired" from creative writing, just to clear the air and not leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. So as many of you have realized, it's been a while since I last released a new story. The reason why? I've been taking school a lot more seriously in the past year and time that I would've spent writing, I spent doing work/papers. Not only that, but I also was working part time to save for the following year of school