Guess what...I'm trying my first inktober ever :D
Hopefully I can make through every day of October.
But I've been in the mood for it, finally participating in this challenge :)
If one of you participates, too, I'm looking forward to see your entries.
Just a little update on how my summer vacation went:
- As I told in my journal entry before this one, I started vacation a few weeks earlier so I can help out my father after he went through an operation. I think it was worth it. My dad's condition was not as bad as I imagined but he still needed support here and there and also I gave him some company. It all went well and I guess it was also great for him that somebody took care of him whenever he needed help.
- When it comes to art, I actually was very active. Most of the time I was painting water colour pictures but also a few ink artworks. But overall, you can guess it, traditional pain
Yap, today I went home to Germany, to my dad's home for summer vacation...even though I planned to go three weeks later.
But I'm doing this for my dad because he recently went through an operation and it is believed that he will still need extra care and support in his everyday life.
So now I'm waiting for him to come home from the hospital (but tomorrow I will visit him).
In the meantime and between caretaking stuffs I will spend time with creating art, mostly concentrating on traditional art (watercolour, ink and maybe pencil).
Hopefully the results (or most of them) can be uploaded soon enough in my gallery :D
AND I plan to meet my d
New Folder (OC Fanarts) + another Gallery cleaning
Just for your information:
1. I finally set up a folder in my gallery for all the OC fanarts (original character fanarts) that I have made in the past years. It was a shame to see them floating around somewhere in random folders, now they are in one place in my gallery.
2. Furthermore I cleaned up my gallery a bit. I decided to delete some quite OLD, ugly artworks (I'm still working on it, there's always something waiting to be found and deleted) and also artworks I cannot morally stay behind anymore. I specifically mean my fanarts connected to Channel Awesome (you know, this - formerly big - network of internet reviewers). I'
Tagged by a fellow Bavarian, I could not resist...
Tagged by: ~Stefandorfer (https://www.deviantart.com/stefandorfer)
Create a new journal entry with the rules and the name of the person who tagged you.Answer the 13 questions asked to you.Make 13 questions of your own.Tag 13 other people.You can't say you don't do tags.Tag-backs are allowed.Gotta make a journal. No comments. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.Make a creative title. As in no "I got tagged" stuff.
1. Do you have a real life hero and why do you admire him/her?
Maybe that would be my older (and only) sister. Because she has done so many good things in life to help others and unlike me she started a family which is a task I find too challengin