Getting in one more feature before Memorial Day! (I will have a special Memorial Day feature then too! ^^)
I found some more great pieces: check these out!! What one is your favorite??
- I love this shot by:~mjbeng (https://www.deviantart.com/mjbeng) it is so sweet, it warms my heart every time I see it :D
Here is some fantastic art!!
Artist Feature: :iconrodulfo: has beautiful, unique and amazing work-
I strongly suggest that you go check out his gallery!
Hope you guys all enjoyed this feature! I have one for Memorial Day planned.
I was tagged by *SushiGryphon (https://www.deviantart.com/sushigryphon) to do several journal tags, so here we go!
Gonna skip the 100 Happy Things Challenge for now, might come back and do it later if I have time. We'll see. ;)
- You must post these rules.
- Share 10 facts about yourself.
- No tag backs.
- Tag 5-10 people and put their icons in your journal.
- You MUST make a journal entry!
1. Aside from being obsessed with dragons, I also love sharks to the point where it's kind of ridiculous.
2. I am the most hardcore beach bum you will ever meet.
3. I like to swim so much that most of my friends refer t
First thought was like this: , because I'm not doing things like that much.. but it could be fun! :D So, let's play a game! :D
Tagged by Tir-Goldeness ~Tir-Goldeness (https://www.deviantart.com/tir-goldeness)!
you must write this rules in your journalsyou must write 10 facts about yourselfanswer 10 questions left for you and do your own 10 questions for those you want to tagchoose 10 deviants to tag and left their icons in this journalremind them about your tag (I think that's unnecessary rule now. DA will remind it automatically when you'll tag someone in journal (maybe it's new function from dA?).)
nothing like "you read - you're tagged"
you must legally hold 10 per