Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist SynthiaFemale/United States Groups :iconscootsluvssansfans: ScootsLuvsSansFans
icon by @jaeleaanimitz
Recent Activity
Deviant for 4 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 573 Deviations 4,962 Comments 944,564 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Little elephant by synnibear03 Little elephant :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 445 44 Acne scars (sorta vent) by synnibear03
Mature content
Acne scars (sorta vent) :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 464 107
Please don't by synnibear03 Please don't :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 818 130 Lineless Sansaloo by synnibear03 Lineless Sansaloo :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 1,025 73 CookieCat12432 - Art trade by synnibear03 CookieCat12432 - Art trade :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 684 42 Tracee - Kemon ref by synnibear03 Tracee - Kemon ref :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 958 263 Ember by synnibear03 Ember :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 975 78 Betty and Poppy by synnibear03 Betty and Poppy :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 817 65 She's jumping kinda running idk just help by synnibear03 She's jumping kinda running idk just help :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 492 97 The forest watches by synnibear03 The forest watches :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 815 69 Couple swap by synnibear03 Couple swap :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 760 79 Binko - Starlight prompt by synnibear03 Binko - Starlight prompt :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 1,277 116 The spookiest ghost (Fanart) by synnibear03 The spookiest ghost (Fanart) :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 571 23 We're still friends, right? by synnibear03 We're still friends, right? :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 801 95 BINKO - Starlight ref by synnibear03 BINKO - Starlight ref :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 942 94 Shing Kanakugi - Art style challenge by synnibear03 Shing Kanakugi - Art style challenge :iconsynnibear03:synnibear03 1,284 73

Groups

deviantID

synnibear03's Profile Picture
synnibear03
Synthia
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
(+COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED+)

Before you ask, I'm not going to continue the 'Drawing my fans' series on my Youtube Channel, nor will I be open to anymore art trades. However, If you'd like to do an art Collaboration, I guess I'd be okay with that... Just no art requests!!
Interests
Dude what the fuck-
My gf informed me that there was a fight in the comments section of my Tracee ref that went on for two comment groups. (idk what they're called, it's like pages but for comments.)
No Fighting In The Halls by synnibear03No Fighting In The Halls 2 by synnibear03
I've been spending the past few minutes just hiding all the comments because of the things they were saying.

It all started with one guy saying why he didn't like ref sheets with character bios, and I explained why I add them to species ref, he agreed and I thought we were done. but multiple people started going after this guy, calling him a pedophile because he was arguing with children, and started threatening him.

I found one thing he said that really bothered me, basically stating "If they want to report me, more power to them. I just wanna see how they deal with conflict in real life" (not his exact words)
to which someone said they would've just punched him.
I'm kinda scared for my generation if we're open about using violence to solve a conflict. and I normally say that as a joke but this actually bothered me...
  • Listening to: Even tho I'm scared
  • Reading: I gotta put a meme in the title
  • Watching: because that's all I'm good for

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconchubbypug:
Chubbypug Featured By Owner 4 hours ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
Heyoo, it’s tender chicken. Ya know, Twilust?
Reply
:iconswaggamer3333:
swaggamer3333 Featured By Owner 15 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
boops scootaloo
and runs....of with cookie jar
Reply
:iconxfuntimemanglex:
XFuntimeMangleX Featured By Owner 15 hours ago  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
luv your art!!!
Reply
:iconsuugarcaakes:
SuugarCaakes Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  New Deviant Hobbyist General Artist
The more I see your content the more likely I am to forget you didn't create scootaloo :')
Reply
:iconsynnibear03:
synnibear03 Featured By Owner 16 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
cri
Reply
:iconelidrawz:
elidrawz Featured By Owner 19 hours ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
funny that 80% of sans fangirls are just yanderes and then the other 20% are fangirls who are good bois
Reply
:iconsynnibear03:
synnibear03 Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
wrong, 80% of fangirls are trollz
Reply
:iconelidrawz:
elidrawz Featured By Owner 18 hours ago  Hobbyist Filmographer
:iconthonkplz:
Reply
:iconjadeslays:
JadeSlays Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
*hugs synnibear*

our generation sucks
Reply
:iconpineapplepenguiin:
pineapplepenguiin Featured By Owner 1 day ago  Student Digital Artist
i give you hug
Reply
Add a Comment: