1) Because I care about the Constitution.
2) Because his administration is appointing excellent judges.
3) Because I care about the second amendment (and the first).
4) Because I care about religious freedom.
5) Because Trump is personally pro-LGBTQ+ and I do not seriously believe he will advocate any negative policies for our community.
6) Because the Democrats are a mess right now.
Is he my favorite person, do I agree with 100% of what he has done? Hell no. But for right now I still support his party and his administration. Am I getting flack for this? Of course. But as always I stand on my own convictions. For the record my friends and family know my political leanings and accept me for who I am. Everyone else can take a flying leap if they don't like it.