Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
:iconsweetscarletsky:SweetScarletSky posted a status
I feel like people are only joining my contest just to get 100 points and to get a free core out of me. does anyone actually care?

Devious Comments

:iconpexxastar:
Pexxastar Featured By Owner Apr 5, 2018  Student Digital Artist
I care! 
Reply
:iconsweetscarletsky:
SweetScarletSky Featured By Owner Apr 5, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
<3 :3
Reply
:icontosta09:
Tosta09 Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
People join to win something, not for fun, it doesn't work like that. 
Obviously 10% is for fun but the other 90% is for the prize, you know...
It's sad, but it's the truth.
Reply
:iconsweetscarletsky:
SweetScarletSky Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
People wouldn't have joined at all if I wasn't too generous
Reply
:iconthealmightyfirehawk:
TheAlmightyFireHawk Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018
I’m not sure what you mean by that...don’t you join a contest for the prize?
Reply
:iconsweetscarletsky:
SweetScarletSky Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
That's exactly what I mean, know one actually gives a shit
Reply
:iconthealmightyfirehawk:
TheAlmightyFireHawk Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018
But I’m just saying, what other reason do people enter a contest for? Isn’t the point to win something? What did you hope people would care about? I don’t mean to be offensive but I’m trying to understand (or I’m just tired because it’s three am).
Reply
:iconsweetscarletsky:
SweetScarletSky Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
To actually enter because they want to do the artwork, not just to win.
Reply
:iconthealmightyfirehawk:
TheAlmightyFireHawk Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2018
Maybe some people did
Reply
Add a Comment: