Ichiro’s eyesight was still blurry, but he could figure out, that his
savior was a woman. He sat up, but before he could say a word,
the woman started to speak:
- Ichiro Takahasi, Lab. 4. So, You're not a doctor, but a scientist?
- Laboratory Assistant, to be precise. -His head was still spinning, but he
was able to crawl closer to the woman. - Please look into my eyes I'd like to see, who saved me.
- Well, okay, but you must know one thing:
The woman turned around, and Ichiro had to cover his mouth,
otherwise he'd have screamed. The woman's right eye was
sewed together. Like someone bit her eyeball out. Next to her eyes, she's had scars on her face. Big ones!
- Ugly, isn't it? Well, not everyone can be a beauty, I guess. Hehehe.
- I wouldn't say that! It's jut scary. To be honest, you scared the shit out of me, but...what happened?
- That's none of your business! -replied the woman with a serious face. -The question is, what are YOU doing here?