So, I was tagged by Zihilism
a while back, as retaliation for tagging him before, which is reasonable, y'know? He who does evil, dies by evil's hand
and all that jazz (BTW, That's from Lee Falk's Phantom
Comics. Lemme know if you've read them!)
Its all good, fun anyway
and I never shy away from talking about Ess! Plus it made for a great way to pass time, while I'm just... floating, y'know?
Also, when I was tagged before by good ol' DoDaDew
, it was to write about the same
character. How amusing is that?
Well, first here's some of the pictures of her, I drew since the last time I was tagged for this meme.
So... 8 more facts about Ess... Hmm... What can I say...
1) So, I've mentioned this several times, but I'll say it again; Ess was supposed to be my persona, and she still is in many ways. She's the character who represents my desires the most, but she's not really much like my actual self, although there is a bit of me in all my characters. But, she's changed a lot since she first popped out of my mind. She's a bit of her own person, and a bit of me. We're getting more mixed up everyday. Writing about her, has helped me understand myself a lot more, and I always love her for that.
2) She's a "Switch". While, she generally comes off as a sadist, and a dominant, she has a softer side too. When things get really heavy, she can just break down entirely. At time, she just needs someone to love her and take care of her, let her know that things will be fine. Even if that requires ropes and chains around her body, and just submitting.
3) She's always had a certain passion for humans, having watched them for a long time. Her feelings are a complicated, ranging from love to hate to admiration to disgust and so on. She doesn't actively mingle with them, but she doesn't really have much opposition to them. She's kinda introverted that way.
4) Her feelings on the world in general have varied over time. There were times, when she's loved the world and everything in it, but certain events have forced her to take on a realistic point of view. Caution is the name of the game with her. She'll enjoy herself, when she knows she can risk it, but never tries to put herself in harms way, if she can help it. There was a time \ when she fell in a deep state of nihilism and pessimism, but she's moved on from that and tried to take on a more hopeful stance.
5) She's recently got into Hip-Hop and Rap. She finds the entire thing rather amusing, especially with how fast and how slow some of the singers are. The difference is very funny.
6) She enjoys a good drink, but she doesn't have a particularly high tolerance. She's not a lightweight, but in the right circumstances it doesn't take much to make her go nuts and do something crazy.
7) She'd like to get a tattoo. But she doesn't know what or where she'd like to get it. What do y'all think?
8) Ess has read the first book in the Twilight
series. And she found it okay. And she's watched the the Breaking Dawn
movies (Cause of Preggo Bella). She admits they aren't very good and there were some VERY
weird scenes, but she was surprised at the amount of hate they got from the public. She's never understood it. She's always liked the concept of vampires because of the series, and they continue to hold a soft spot in her heart.
Now, I don't think Zi will mind if I don't tag anyone.
I'm a lil' too lazy at the moment, and I don't feel like bothering anyone.
If you wanna talk about your characters, just talk! I'll tag you if you want an excuse
I'm gonna tag...