A friend of mine has told me to upload my stuff even though they're WIP, or drawings only, and that's just what I'll do.
I haven't been uploading anything for months because I'm not into digital art as much as I used to be (and I never was too much into it, I always preferred drawing on paper), so if anybody's still interested in my account and the things I post, I just want to say that you shouldn't expect any digital art in near future.
The thing is that I'm too lazy to think about a new way to draw digitally and make things a bit more interesting and more appealing. My drawings are overall very dull, which means that they need something
This time by Wacky-Cherry (https://www.deviantart.com/wacky-cherry) btw I like ur webcam dude XD
So... I will type this just because I'm bored xD
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (welp they will get a feedback anyway)
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT CO
Is anyone interested in making OCs for my clans Ookawa and Kozuke? xD It's not like contest or anything,it's just that I am out of inspiration,so what ever I draw,it's useless (the most of things)...If there is somebody who's interested,erm...OCs from Ookawa clan should have turquoise hair like my OCs Yumi,Hitachi,or Hetaki ( http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj503/Sushi-chanAnoyo/Kozuke%20clan/?action=view¤t=Hitachi.gif&newest=1 ) ,eyes..well..any colour,and their names should begin with letter Y,H or G x'D And about the Kozuke clan OCs...well they don't have any special look xD or maybe they do ._. anyway,members of Kozuke clan have