I am a fine art abstract digital photographer who specializes in architecture manipulation. Being able to look into a image and see all the infinite visual possibilities is why I love abstract photography. Creating something that only exists as an idea and which is not physically real with color, shape, texture etc rather than showing things as they really appear is why I keep doing what I love. When I have the spare time, I also enjoy going out and wandering around cities doing street photography.
* Current student of fine art photography at PCNW.org
* Prints shown at Photo Center NW
* Work featured at the “Long Shot Exhibition.”
* Five prints commissioned into oil paintings for private collector.
* Prints sold to numerous private collections and collectors.