The Palestine Solidarity Campaign launched the Boycott Israeli Goods Campaign
in the House of Commons on the 4th July 2001.
There had been calls for a boycott from within Israel itself as well as in the Occupied Territories.
The decision to launch the BIG Campaign followed decades of Israel 's refusal to abide by UN Resolutions,
International Humanitarian law and the Fourth Geneva Convention.
On 9th June 2005, after the International Court of Justice's ruling against Israel's apartheid wall,
a coalition of Palestinian Civil Society Organisations issued a 'Call for Boycott,
Divestment and Sanctions against apartheid Israel until it complies with International Law'.
Boycott Israeli goods intends to campaign for Boycott,
Divestment and Sanctions in line with this call from Palestinian civil society.
For more information visit www.bigcampaign.org
Remember, for boycotting to be effective it has to be carried out by a lot of people.
So don't forget to invite your friends to join this cause
1. Boycott Israeli goods and services.
2. Boycott Israeli cultural and sporting institutions who do not condemn Israel's illegal occupation.
3. Boycott Israeli academic institutions and academics who do not condemn Israel's illegal occupation.
4. Promote a campaign against tourism in apartheid Israel.
5. Promote divestment from companies who invest in apartheid Israel or profit from Israel's occupation and apartheid policies.
6. To camapign against companies who invest in apartheid Israel or profit from Israel's occupation and apartheid policies.
7. To persuade businesses to stop trading with apartheid Israel.
8. To campaign for an end to European Union and British government trade agreements with Israel.
9. To campaign for UK and EU sanctions against apartheid Israel until it complies with international humanitarian law.
10. To promote initiatives to decrease the isolation of the occupied Palestinian people and promote ethical, fairly traded Palestinian goods.