Current Residence: in a world inside your head Favourite genre of music: indie rock, experimental, dance punk Favourite photographer: steven meisel, mario testino, nick knight, olaf martens, steven klein, elizabeth young, mark seliger
full metal jacket, 2001: a space odyssey, the godfather, 8 1/2, fight club
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
the kooks, yeah yeah yeahs, the strokes, tegan and sara, the national
ee cummings, umberto eco
olive green, filing cabinets, waiting room carpets, the smell of pipes, naps in the afternoon
just sharing something nifty :)
1. all camera brands build great cameras.
2. all camera brands build crap cameras.
3. a good photographer will take great pictures with a crappy camera. a bad photographer won’t take a good picture with any camera.
4. film is just as good as digital. it’s also just as bad.
5. expensive lenses don’t take better pictures than cheap ones — they simply let you take pictures in some circumstances where a cheap lens wouldn’t.
6. most cheap lenses are better than you are a photographer.
7. don’t buy a new camera until you’ve hit all its limitations and have found your photogra