This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Update: My injury is doing a lot better so I thought I'd just pop by. Just want to say thank you once again to those who wished for me to get better. I also want to say that once I've recovered, I'll have plenty of stuff to post all week long. I kinda have it all planned out. Anyway, back to recovering.
I told myself to take a break from this site to let myself heal, since typing one handed is really hard! But I want to comment on something.
As a sonic fan, I must say, yes I have heard about some recent new info on the ever anticipated movie. With that said, I'm interested to here Ben Schwartz's take on Sonic, as I think he's not only hilarious but a good voice actor.
Ok so quick update. Gonna be off Deviant Art for about a week or so. Possibly 2 weeks. The reason: Recently got into a serious injury so it makes it a lot harder to work on stuff. But don't worry, I'll be back to work in no time.
Yeah that's right, I'm heading back to Mega Man. The last time I talked about Mega Man was during my Mega Man marathon, and since then I wasn't too sure about the future of Mega Man. Well it seems that Capcom is listening to their fans, as Mega Man 11 is now officially on the way. Now as a long time Mega Man fan, I can say that I am pumped up as hell for this game! Don't give me Mighty No. 9! Give me Mega Man 11! However, there are things that I want this game to have in order for it to succeed. But what you ask? Allow me to explain.
1. The return of E-Tanks Yeah it's no secret that energy tanks are a staple to the franchise, but Capcom cant seem to decided on whether to keep them or ditch them. I say keep them! There is something so satisfying about finding an E-Tank in the levels. It's one the reasons I love Mega Man 2 and 3. So if this game is truly being made to help celebrate 30 years of Mega Man, then bring back what something that classic Mega Man remember.
2. Proto Man If I had to choose and overall favorite character from the Mega Man franchise as a whole, I'd go with Proto Man. First appearing in mega Man 3, the origins of the red robot with the badass yellow scarf begin with Dr. Light and Dr. Wily. He was the original Robot Master. While Wily saw him as just a project, Light saw him as a son, and naming him Blues. Blues appeared to be a success, until it was revealed he had a faulty energy core. If it wasn't fixed, Blues would eventually die. While Light planed to fix him, Blues feared that he would lose his personality, so he ran away. As the years passed, he tried his best to keep his energy up, but his energy reactor had eventually depleted, and he collapsed and was slowly dying. He eventually woke up and found himself in the care of Dr. Wily. After Wily replaced Blues' solar core with a nuclear core, he realized he owed his life to the and doctor, and was willing to help him in his plans. Wily gave a shield, and a helmet, and was dubbed, Break Man. He was soon sent to fight Mega Man whenever he could to slow him down. Eventually, Break Man realized how much of an evil jerk and ran away again. He redesigned his helmet, and became the fan favorite anti-hero, Proto Man, and would occasionally help out his brother Mega Man. So yeah, Proto Man is pretty badass character. I would love to see him appear in the game, maybe as an unlockable character, or hey, maybe just as a cameo. Either, Proto Man seriously needs to appear in the game.
3. Roll becomes playable Roll is another character I love. She's the spunky sister of Mega Man who is there to give him some moral support. Although considering she was playable in Mega Man: Powered Up, and in one of the Marvel vs Capcom games, I think she should be playable here. She has a broom, and a unique wardrobe of costumes. Roll is a character who is rarely given too much attention, and is usually just there to show up, say a line, and cheer on Mega Man by the end of his adventure. Come on Capcom, where's that Roll DLC?
4. Memorable Robot Masters The Robot Masters haven't always been perfect. Games like Mega Man 5, 8, and Mega Man and Bass had Robot Masters that ranged from ok to just plain bad. Whether it was due to lack of creativity or lame weapons. So I really want the Robot Masters to have an engaging fight, no Toad Man bulls**t! And they should also have a cool weapon that players will want to use for more than situational situations. And hey, maybe a bit of a personality. Some of my favorite Robot Masters have something fun in their personality. Metal Man hates dogs, Quick Man is a cocky jerk, Shadow Man is a mysterious guy with a mysterious past, and Gemini Man is a narcissist. So I think we deserve Robot Masters who are both fun and memorable.
5. Actually GOOD voice acting Ok so it's no secret that the Mega Man franchise, classic or not, is infamous for having terrible voice acting. From what I've seen from the trailers, the voice actors are so far alright. Although Mega Man sounds too old, and Dr. Wily sounds a bit to corny. Although I'll give them credit for actually making Dr. Light sound like I always imagined, and not like Elmer Fudd. But hey, it my not be perfect but anything is better than Mega Man 8. So lets hope everyone else sounds good, and it doesn't all turn into a contest of who can sound the cheesiest.
6. Callbacks to previous games This I something we actually need in the game! I feel like if this game is a tribute to classic Mega Man, then lets make it feel like it! A Dr. Cossack and Kalinka cameo, a Robot Museum, a Guts Man mini boss because Wily likes him for so much for some reason, an appearance from duo, and maybe a few Star Droid parts lying around a few levels. I think that a few references and nods to previous games would be very appreciated.
So those are my hopes for Mega Man 11. And even if none of that happens, I hope we get a game that is worth playing, and is worthy of being a part of the Mega Man franchise by being fun, and fairly challenging. So what are your hopes for this game? Are you excited for Mega Man's triumphant return? Let me know, and I hope you have a great night, be safe, and take care. Until next time true believers!
Greetings, and welcome to my Deviant Art page. The name's Giovanni, but most people just call me Gio. I really hope that you enjoy my content. True, not everything I publish can be enjoyed by everyone, but at leas I get to do what I love. I mostly just do traditional drawings, but occasionally some fan-fics just for the fun of it. I'm also a reviewer. I review Movies, like The Avengers, and pretty much anything from Disney. Tv shows like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Gravity Falls. And video games like Mega Man, and Sonic the Hedgehog. I really hope you like what I publish, and I have at least one thing you can enjoy.
Favorite visual artistTracy Yardley, Ben Bates, Jack Kirby, and Tyson HesseFavorite moviesThe Secret of NIMH, Jurassic Park, The MCU, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Aladdin, The LEGO Movie, The Prince of Egypt, and WHo Framed Roger Rabbit.Favorite TV showsAdventure Time, Looney Tunes, Ed Edd n Eddy, Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, Hey Arnold, Regular Show, Samurai Jack, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marvel shows, and Stranger Things.Favorite bands / musical artistscrush 40, Owl City, David Bowie, and Michael JacksonFavorite booksmagic tree house, sonic comics, mega man comicsFavorite writersIan Flynn, Dr. Seuss , RL Stine, and Stephen King.Favorite gamesSonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Super Smash Bros, and Disney Infinity.Favorite gaming platformplatforming, racingOther Interestswriting stories, drawing