Welcome my fellow UTAU people! I, the invisible helper, have opened up my voicebank configuration commissions again! Please listen to the examples before looking past me! ;w; These ones are fairly cheap, I think.
CV is $10
CVVC is $12
($15 for English CVVC; no Chinese currently)Any "CV" English will be counted at CVVC price-wise but using my CV+VC EN reclist will get you 30% EVEN IF YOU ADD EXTRAS (Too many extras may turn the 30% from $12 to 30% off of $15)Reclist here:Simple UTAU English recording list! [UPDATE]Additional pitches are 30% off
(ex; 3 CV pitches = $22.12 instead of $30) & must be given all together or will not count.
Normally take 1-3 days to complete but can take longer if I have multiple commissions in progress.
If you are looking for a configuration of a different voicebank style, I will eventually open others up when I work out other prices.
VCV vs CV:
- must be recorded before paying
- payment must include PayPal costs, not just my prices
- payment must be given before I work on anything. At least half is needed beforehand & the other half before 24 hours after completion or the work will not be given to the customer.
- must have have at least .03 seconds of space before all recordings (Unless vb don't have sounds needed for config in the beginning)
- must be understandable/readable. I need to see what I am configing
- Please don't require rerecordings. I don't want to waste time cleaning the voicebank or make a list on what needs to be rerecorded & then have to wait for the records. (That being said, if the oto file glitches in any way, let me know & I'll look into that for free)
Let me know if:
- You need any extras configured before-hand, such as VV in CV
- You have multiple extra sounds not normally in a voicebank such as other language capabilities
- The voicebank is cleaned in any way. I can recreate a lot of different sounds if they aren't able to be recorded. Recreated sounds & anything more than a basic clean might cost extra.
What you need to know of what I do:
- Voicebanks that I need to check everything on take me longer to work on
- I normally don't turn away any voicebank, but I am very picky.
- Taking longer than usual normally means multiple commissions or wasn't recorded well in one way or another
- I might ask you to record a CVVC reclist if you pay me to config your CV vb. If so, keep in mind that the reclist will be about 5x smaller than CV & is used like CV. It depends on the person on whether I ask you to pay for the CVVC config or not. (ignore this if you don't understand it)
- If you have any extras in the recordings, please let me know & we'll take about if extra money will be needed (most likely not but I'd like to know what I'm getting into ahead of time)
- I don't have good internet right now so I will only be sending back the configuration (oto) file with a report of any errors or changes.
Please help me out. I really love doing this & want to do my very best for every one of you but I also at least need money for me & my cat to eat ;w; Even if I do less than 10 of these commissions a month, it'll be enough to get me by. Reshares of my page will be very appreciated!
Don't need my service but still want to give me a few dollars? Send here!:
^ Send here when commissioning as well! ^
(Note if I notice you sending me some money every once in awhile, I'll probably end up drawing some art for you like a chibi or something~ ;3)