249 Comments8K Views
BEFORE YOU REQUEST SOMETHING PLEASE CHECK THE GALLERY FIRST!
If you want to request something: Please comment in this journal. I'll try and do it when I can but I only make stamps every now and then.
Came here to request a stamp?
Here's some guidelines:
- If you're requesting an LGBTQ+ Identification stamp, I will need a flag design. Can't make it without one. You can find these flags over on Pride-Flags.
- All stamps will be made to fit my stamp style.
- I will not do extremely specific LGBTQ+ Identification stamps, for example; combining both sexual and romantic terms (i.e. panromantic-asexual) This is simply due to space limitations for words.
- I will not make specific personalised stamps. Sorry!
- I don't make flags. I just make stamps.
Please note that I may not accept all stamp requests.
The State of DeviantArt
So since DeviantArt has now officially moved to the Eclipse layout - and with it destroying all options of customisability that DA was well known for - I thought I'd make a quick post. I'm not really sure how stamps function on this site any more since the change, considering it's decided to change itself into an Art Station competitor (one can assume); though I'm not entirely sure how it will come across that way considering half of DA is filled with extremely strange fetish art of cartoon characters that is enough to traumatise a 12 year old innocuously trying to find pictures of their favourite Sonic OC, but that's an issue for another time. I will obviously leave all stamp submissions up, there is no point in removing them if people would like to still use them despite there not being many options to do so. I'm still unsure how I will proceed forward with making new stamps. If DA for some reason has decided to dump the beloved feature then I will probably no longer make stamps