Okay, it takes me forever to do tags and I'm shy about tagging people so I will break the rules by asking readers to comment with their replies to my questions! Sorry XDTagged by 1. Post ALL the rules!
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves!
3. Choose 13 peeps and questions
4.Can't say you don't do tags
5. Tag-backs are allowed!
6. You must do an journal entry! No questions! Unless it's about the entry!
7. Be creative! Do not say you're tagged in the title! You can in the description!13 Things About Me:
1. My "money language" is Saver-Spender.
I'm more likely to wait a long time for something to go on sale than to make an impulse purchase.2. I own seven artbooks made by artists here on dA~
I like getting preorder packages if I can since I like all the extra goodies that come with them *v*3. I am 163 cm tall (5'4.5").4. I'm a Christian.
5. I don't like watermelon.
A lot of people think that's weird. I don't know why I don't like it; I just don't XD6. I love being organized and being in organized spaces.
It's so much easier to focus when the space I'm in is tidy and feels fresh. My mind feels so much clearer and it's easier to think when I'm not distracted by clutter.7. I don't like things near my ears.
I can't handle earplugs. I literally panic if someone covers my ears completely or sticks their fingers in my ears (my mom did that once to try to use a technique with essential oils on me and I instantly, involuntarily burst into tears and started screaming ;v; ). I can't stand water in my ears and can't put my head underwater. I don't like earbud-type headphones and, for that matter, don't even care for headphones all that much. I'm afraid of bugs flying into my ears (it's happened before *shudders*)....... So yeah, just stay away from my ears, thank you XD8. I hate loud noises and loud music.
I avoid concerts and live performances. DVDs work better for me because I can adjust the volume as I need, and I can even pause it XD You can't pause a live performance!9. At its longest point, my hair reaches my tailbone.
10. My favorite color is purple, but most of my clothes are black, white, pink, gray, or blue.
11. I'm an INFJ-T personality type!
12. I love working on big projects.
Especially if there are people cheering me on, or better yet, working along with me. I like drawing with others (such as on livestreams or in real-life drawing "meet ups"), writing with others (NaNoWriMo), planning with others...etc. Basically, I have tons of big ideas and, once I commit to finishing something, work very hard to bring it to fruition...and I love it when others do the same with me. ^^13.
Um...running out of stuff here... Uh, I'm super picky when it comes to watching TV/movies/etc.
I don't like anything scary, too much romance makes me leave the room... I tend to prefer family/kids stuff and action, adventure, fantasy...stuff like that.
Torikii's 13 Questions:
1. Who's your idol here on DA? ;D
I don't idolize anyone, but I have a lot of artists that inspire me! There are really way too many to list! You can see a sampling of them on my profile under "Inspiration".2. What's your number 1 Anime series?
Yu-gi-oh!/Yuugiou Duel Monsters... Second would be Haikyuu!!3. Do you like drawing cake? (If yes, which is your fav to draw?)
Yes! I haven't drawn enough yet to know which is my favorite to draw though XD4. Favorite pet or animal?
I also like horses and butterflies~5. Know who is "Gudetama"?
Yes~6. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Cat person.7. Which country do you wanna visit the most?
Japan, of course XD I want to visit lots of countries though *v* The only country I've been to besides my own (US) is China, where I also went to Macau. 8. What do you think of me? (plz be honest ;w
You remind me of a cupcake! A chocolate cupcake with strawberry frosting~9. Collab, Art Trade, Request, Commission, which one do you like to do most?
Actually, I really enjoy art trades and collabs~ One of my favorite things is working together with others on a project ^^ I'd do them all the time but I have to make money somehow ;v;
Another thing that I love doing that's not listed is gift art! I love drawing gifts for people
It makes me so happy!10. If you get recruited by a manga or anime company, how would you react?
If I was approached, I would probably cry out of joy and shock XD
But it would come down to the job itself, the terms, working conditions and facility, amount of time I would be expected to devote to it both on and off the clock, respect to my morals, and whether or not I would have to move/commute. So to actually be recruited, meaning my accepting the offer, I would end up feeling happy yet terrified XD It would be a surreal experience.11. What types of manga do you like to read most?
Good question! I'm actually quite picky when it comes to reading or watching anything, not just Japanese media. It comes down to each series itself. But if I'm just browsing manga, I tend to pick up shoujo items, or something with a fantasy/adventure/action theme. I like action and quests~ Romance is okay but only if it's in a rational context and not too heavy. XD12. What does your fantasy like?
Not sure what you mean ;v;13. Do you want to be tag by me in the future? (i wanna know so that i can avoid tagging again)
I don't mind~
My Questions! Please answer them in the comments!
1. What is your favorite part about Autumn/Fall?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing you've dressed up as (for Halloween, a party, etc.)?
3. What scent do you most associate with summer?
4. Which of the Free! boys matches your swimming style best (ex. freestyle, backstroke, etc.)? (High five if you just doggy-paddle like I do LOL )
5. How do you like your popcorn?
6. Name your favorite vegetable, and tell me why you like it so much. Tomatoes are not allowed (they're a fruit XD).
7. What is your comfort food?
8. In artwork, do you prefer thick, thin, or an in-between line weight (that is, the lineart)? Why?
9. If you could be personally tutored by an artist on dA for one month, who would you choose and why?
10. If you're a manga fan, which manga artist has improved the most over the course of a series you've been reading?
11. If you had an opportunity to get your manga/game/story made into an anime, which anime studio would you want to produce your series? Why?
12. What is the most memorable quote you have come across recently?
13. Which Duel Cafe Flavor do you think is coming next, AND which character do you think it will be?
Top 10 Guys/Fictional crush
I combined these two tags (the first is actually the "Husbando/Waifu" Tag) because they're similar.
I seriously have such a hard time choosing favorites, like I've said before /lies on floor and weeps
But here we go!
- List 5-10 fictional characters you have a crush on and what they're from.
- Can be from a TV show, movie (live action as well), book, web comic
- Can even be OCs
- Write why
- The list doesn't have to be in order.
- Tag other deviants who you think might be interested!
- That's about it
MY ANSWERS - in no particular order
1. Certainly NOT Yami Yugi/Atem (Yu-gi-oh! Duel Monsters)
Er... Hm... I was about to start middle school when I was introduced to YGO! so I believe my age had a huge part in why I was so enthralled with this guy XD Around that time, I also had a very dysfunctional family; my relationship with my (at the time) stepdad was not good and I was, I guess, subconsciously looking for someone who could save me from all of that; someone who possessed an inner strength that I didn't have. There's more, but it's difficult to put into words without it sounding cheesy.... I mean, it's so deep... But... Cheesy... ;v;
Presently, as I've mentioned elsewhere lol
I've turned oddly tsundere on the matter?? I don't even know why??
2. Sekkou (my OC)
He's patient, understanding, and kind...and could also kill you if you are a threat to his loved ones. Plus he can cook.
3. Ikuto (Shugo Chara!)
He's a mysterious, musical cat-boy. No further explanation needed.
4. formerly - Shirogane Ryou (Tokyo Mew Mew)
I feel like I liked him because Ichigo didn't XD ...But more than that, he's so amusing (funny), and complex (serious) at the same time.
5. formerly - Sasuke (Naruto)
Right after YGO! DM ended in the US, I picked up watching Naruto. It was pretty much inevitable that I would like Sasuke. Who didn't, at first? He has the same appeal as some of the other characters on this list.
Pretty much all the guys are great, so yeah XD I don't dislike a single one. The character building in this series is beautiful.
7. formerly - Gaara (Naruto)
Hm. Not sure how I can explain this one. I was going through a particularly rough time at that point and I guess I resonated with his story. I tend to go for the characters strong enough to take out enemies, but who also require some sort of emotional healing. I also used to like collecting sand from different beaches and lakes, so there was that. XD
Once his story sort of resolved itself thanks to Naruto and friends, I felt better about it (and oddly, that's the moment I came out of depression, which was really...interesting).
8. Kaiba Seto (Yu-gi-oh! DM)
Because he's amazing and infuriating and brilliant. ;v; And tall. Whyyyyy (One of my friends in high school was that tall. I felt like a peanut next to him T v T)
9. Yuusei (Yu-gi-oh! 5D's)
Because he's just...really cool. XD I need to watch 5D's more before I could adequately answer this.
That's all I can think of at the moment... And I'm doubling up the fandoms; I know technically it should be just one guy per fandom, but I have such a small list ;v;