I've been asked a couple of times over the last year if I'm open for commissions. And now I am!
What you’ll need to provide/have:
- A detailed description of your commission idea.
- References of the characters involved are extremely useful.
- Whether or not you are okay with me posting the commission online if I wish to. (It’s fine if you’re not, I just need to know!)
What to expect:
After sending your email with everything needed you’ll soon receive an email back with a rough sketch of your commission to ensure I’ve understood the information provided in your email correctly. Be sure to request any changes in the event I have missed something.
Once you email back with an OK, or any changes you want made, you’ll be emailed an invoice for the cost of the commission. The commission will begin being drawn once payment has been received.
- Refunds will be issued if you ask within 3 days after payment and the commission has not been completed.
- Refunds will be issued if you ask from 30 days after payment if the commission has not been completed.
- Refunds will be issued if I am unable to complete the commission.
- I can decline any commission I do not wish to draw.
- Production of the commission may be streamed publicly (Let me know if you don't want me to).
- Feel free to ask any questions you might have!
- If you're looking for something more than what's shown on the pricing sheet (like a digital painting) then just ask, I can't provide a price for those until I know what's going to be in it as the time required to complete can vary significantly.