FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS we will not be using comments on individual masterlist pages to rehome pets. Comments made on individual pets will not be processed.
Please use this journal and the forms below to transfer your pets!
To transfer ownership of any Stygian, Treatling, or Treat, the current owner must choose the correct form and post it below! Be sure to link to the proper Masterlist page (Deviant Art for Stygian/Treatlings, and Stygian site for Treats), and link to the proper proof of your transaction.
- Proof has to be either a confirmed DA note, confirmation in a DA comment, or a note on the Stygian site. We do not allow discord dms or links/screenshots from other site, as those have caused many miscommunication issues prior and lead to wrongful or malicious scamming trades. For DA notes and Stygian site notes, please provide a screenshot of your agreement to trade/gift/ sell to them, and for your personal security if not a gift, their offer.
- FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS, THE OTHER PARTY (New Owner) MUST REPLY TO YOUR POST TO CONFIRM THE TRADE. This is to prevent any parties from being scammed, or attempting to revoke a trade later to protect all those involved. Otherwise we will not process the trade.
- All Stygian/Treatling/Treats have a 2 week cooldown between transfers! This means that whether you just won the pet or just received it in a trade, you'll need to wait 2 full weeks to rehome it again. Please refrain from posting it as up for sale/trade until that two weeks has passed.
- This cooldown starts from the day the pet is added to the masterlist, or the day the masterlist is updated to reflect new ownership
- Freebie Pets cannot be resold for USD or other forms of currency, nor can they be traded for other pets/items from other closed species, other arpgs, or other sites. They can only be traded for other Stygian/Treatlings/Treats, Stygian Shade items/currency, or art.
- We also do not allow "gift for gift" trades ie. You "gift" someone something that is outside its restrictions (ie another adoptable species), and they "gift" you this pet, as that still breaks the trading rules!
- Pets paid for with USD or DA points (Sale and Auction pets, usually) can be resold for any amount you deem fair, or traded for outside pets/items.
- When you confirm the trade, you are verifying that is the exact method upon which you traded. If any proof is found that the trade was illegal, not properly respected, or a scam, we will have no choice but to suspend both articles of the trade
- Treats that are not listed as [Paid] are considered Freebie. (If you're treat was paid for with USD and is missing the [Paid] tag please note stygianlist )
- For all transactions, you, the user are responsible for making sure everything goes through. If there are any huge disagreements, you can contact us Stygian-Shade and we will take action on a case by case basis if there is substantial proof of a transaction. However,m we cannot return any articles traded outside Stygian Shade including USD, other ARPG myos, and the like.
- Please remember to send all PNGs to the new owner when you transfer a pet! We are not responsible for carrying or giving out pngs.
- Please remember that Stygian cannot be traded if you have an existing or active ungrown jar blessed by them! You'll need to complete the jar's growth before you can trade the blessing Stygian.
- Deviant Art Masterlist Gallery: Please link to this when transferring a Stygian or a Treatling.