Let's have some fun this holiday season with a Fanart contest! (Don't worry! We'll be having another sort of contest for those who don't draw soon!)
The winter holiday celebrated in the future world of Love Not Found is Jolly. One of the traditions of Jolly-tide include big, family-style stew feasts with friends and/or family. And sometimes couples and date-mates exchanging holly wreath crowns. Draw your favorite Love Not Found couple celebrating this holiday! You can do something with the two traditions above or celebrating the winter holiday in another way.
- Submit an original piece of art following the Theme by January 15, 2017 to email@example.com with the subject: JOLLYTIDE CONTEST.
- Please include your name (pseudonyms okay) and, if applicable, the URL you would like linked with your submission.
- The maximum file size of each Submission must not exceed 2 MB.
- Each Submission must be attached to the email and provided in one of the following formats: jpg, png.
- Please keep submissions at a PG-13 rating or below.
- You may submit multiple submissions, but you may only win once.
There will be three winners selected from qualifying submissions. Prize package includes a Love Not Found print edition hand-signed by the artist, a bookmark, bookplate, and a super cute sticker sheet! Winner can choose to receive a Love Not Found lunchbox in exchange for the print edition book.
By participating in the Contest, Entrant grants Strawberry Comics the royalty-free, worldwide right to publish and display their Submissions online for the purposes of this Contest, including, without the limitation, the right to publish the Submissions on web sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, twitter.com, instagram.com, tumblr.com, deviantart.com, StrawberryComics.com, and LoveNotFound.com. Entrant retains the right to display Submission in any online or offline media for non-commercial purposes only.