And my next question from your previous work, how much for a city commission like this?
As I wrote on your other comments, it depends on a multitude of factors, especially these:
- Size. How large is the map? What are its dimensions (cm/inches/pixels) and desired resolution?
- Color or B&W?
- Details. What's the level of individual detail you are looking for? This point includes such things like illustrated crests, flags, highly elaborate locations, ornate map borders, etc. As an example, think of the way you'd like to depict a town on your map: you can do it as simple as a dot. But you can also draw, color and fully shade a miniature town.
- Style. What kind of style would the you like? I can be flexible, although it’s advisable that it remains at a style that I’m familiar with.
- Urgency. How urgently is the map needed?
- Sketch. Providing me with a sketch, no matter how simple, really helps me a lot.
- License. What kind of rights do you need? Private use, use on a single book, lifetime global use rights, etc. ...
Nice city map Strato!
Nice one, I am such a fan of B/W maps in an age of cheap digital effects. Seaguard, remind me, where is that in Westeros?
Simple, but nice.
Nice map. Good work on the layout and design of the town.
Okay, now THIS is a good, solid, clear, understandable, no-nonsense piece of mapmaking. Well Done!
Wow. Solid work! Really great! Outstanding details.