“Alex.. Alex! Come on, get up, you have school again!” My mom's voice rang through my ears.
I groaned, rolling off my bed onto a pile of clothes. There was nothing but plain grey t-shirts and blue jeans, not that I really cared about how I dressed. I put the t-shirt on first, sliding my twig arms through the sleeves and popping my fluffy head out the hole on top. I sat on my bed, pulling my pants up to my belly while also throwing some socks on after.
“Alex Austin Lamb, hurry up!” My mom shouted again.
I ran as fast as I could down the stairs, nearly tripping over my feet. Looking at the clock, i realized it was 7:
Over the Garden Wall
Robots and Machinery
Sprites and Animations
Graphics n Stuff
80 Significant Questions With Kae
It's lunch break so let's do two things at once!
1: WHAT DOES YOUR DEVIANTART NAME MEAN AND WHY?
- When I first started doing Junior Gala it occurred to me that my cheerful OC Frog ought to write this cute pony comic, as opposed to myself, who is grumpy and humorless. MustLoveFrogs is a riff on the lame romantic comedy Must Love Dogs; sounds like a silly joke Frog would make.
2. WHAT FANDOM WERE YOU OBSESSED WITH WHEN YOU JOINED AND WHAT ARE YOU INTO NOW?
- MLP. I'm also very much into Pokemon, but I always was.
3. HOW MANY WATCHERS DO YOU HAVE NOW?
4. NAME 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS ON DA.
- It's pretty m