[EDITED. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT, THANK YOU ^^]
Welp. Hello world. I hope I can get any attention for this.Purpose
A fundraising to support my study and hobby. I'm gonna repeat subjects and I have (very) expensive hobby (figures & merchandises collecting) so I need another decent support for those two mentioned above (another one is ofc a part-time job).Offer
I'll be drawing one (1) character
of your choice. Until shoulder. So, pretty much a portrait commission
. Painting style is experimental.Price
I'm using two (2) currencies
(US Dollar & Japanese Yen) though I prioritize the latter. If you don't wanna pay with money, instead, you can take a look at my bookdepository wishlist
and buy one (1) manga volume from there (or Amazon/Barnes & Noble/Kinokuniya/physical bookstores/etc.) which is also can be a form of payment. Brand-new
manga volume only, not used
10 USD OR 1200 JPY OR a manga volume
Paypal (Paypal fees will be covered by you) OR buying manga volumes from my wishlist (I will email you back with my address, please keep me updating about the parcel).SamplesMy art blog. There are more but I don't really bother to upload them.
(I am working on few samples here and there so please wait, I can guarantee that the samples will be much better than the ones in my art blog LOL)
If interested, email me at email@example.com
with this format:
Subject: Portrait CommissionExample
Name: [your name]
Reference(s): [Reference image(s) along with a small backstory about the said character. If you want to be very detailed about it, it's okay, just write away an essay-length of it, I don't really mind LMAO]
Form of payment: [Paypal / I'll buy XXX manga volume XX]
Note: [If any]
Subject: Portrait CommissionConditions
References: 1.jpg, 2.jpg
A very tsundere ouji. He's a sensitive prick. If you can, please draw him looking cold with small blushes on his cheeks. PLEASE MAKE HIM LOOK SO TSUNDERE LEL.
Form of payment: I'll buy Barakamon manga volume 1.
Note: Just like I said in references.
- One character only. If you want more than that, price is still the same and I can merge all of them if you want to.
- Anthros, furries, androids and just anything that doesn't resemble a human are not my forte. Kemonomimi (literally 'animal ears') are well welcomed.
- Please don't rush me and ask me about the commission frequently. That kind of thing doesn't really speed things up.
- My default size is always A4 350 DPI, if you want custom size, please include that too.
- My default format is always PNG. Please do let me know if you want it in other format.
- Bookdepository parcel can take a very long time to get to me (usually 2 weeks/3 weeks) + they ship the books individually. Consider this if you are willing to wait because I won't start the commission until I receive the manga volume. You may buy the manga volumes at other places too but the shipping fees won't be supported by me (Amazon seems to have killer shipping fees to ship to Malaysia ;; I can't really think of other sites that offer cheaper fees, so if you are near with bookstore, buy from there and ship it to me using your national courier service.)
- Plain background. Usually. I'm not an expert at detailed background. If simple ones, then maybe I can.
- You have to agree that you won't claim the finished product as yours. Well, the artwork is technically yours, yes, but please don't claim that it is made by yourself, etc. :/ You may do whatever you want with it as long you don't claim it is made by you.
- I will let you know if I'm gonna use the finished product for selling purpose. (meaning that I will print them as prints or sth). Well, you can decline if you don't want me to do that, anyway.
- !!For anyone reside in Malaysia, I have special offer for you guys so, PLEASE, if you're interested, email me beforehand!!
- Uhhhh any questions, shoot me an ask. I'll be more than glad to answer.