Quollion Customs OPEN!
Yay, just in time for Christmas! Here are the detail:
1. Customs are open for USD only, and I will be taking orders until December 31st! They will be completed over the course of this month and January, depending on how busy my schedule is. You are always welcome to ask for updates outside of what I will provide.
2. I can't guarantee any piece being done by Christmas, depending on what you order and how many orders come before yours.
3. I DO NOT take payment until I have started your Quoll and sent you proof that I've started. You only need to send payment over once I've let you know I've started yours and shown you proof that I have.
4. Because I don't ask to be paid upfront, you can opt out of your slot at any time before payment is sent. If you want a refund after the process is begun, I will send your money back and sell the design I started on for you.
5. You must make sure to read the species rules before buying! I have run into some trouble with people not asking first before selling their Quoll to someone else. It is vital that if you no longer want your Quoll, you come talk to me FIRST to arrange the details.
6. Feel free to ask questions!
Looking for regular commissions? Click here! (will add link)
What I charge varies from Quoll to Quoll, though I try to set a few benchmarks as reference. Links to examples are provided.
~Basic Quoll, no variation to the lineart of choice: $10-15 depending on the complexity of the coloring.
~Small edit Quoll, simple lineart variations: $12-20 depending on color and complexity.
~Medium edit Quoll: $15-25 depending on color and complexity.
~Large edit Quoll: $20-35 depending on color and complexity.
~Super edit Quoll: $30-45 depending on color and complexity.