Tagged by ! It's been ages since I've done one of these :'D
-You have to post ALL the rules.
-Answer 12 questions you have been asked and then create 12 questions for people you tagged.
-Choose 12 people.
-(Actually) Tag these people.
-Tag the author too.
-Can't say you don't do tags.
-Tag backs are allowed.
Blysk's 12 Queshions:
1. What's your favorite kind of carnival/amusement park food?
Once I got one of those giant salted pretzels that they also sell at movie theaters? Mmmm, so good.
2. What's your favorite kind of ride?
3. Beach or cabin in the woods?
Oh boy, I'm kinda cabin-ned out, I'll be honest. But the beach stresses me out... so cabin it is!
4. Snowglobe or commemorative mug?
A mug, for sure. I can actually use them.
5. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
Yes ma'am! A stuffed monkey named Monkey.
6. What's one thing you couldn't go a day without?
I'll be honest, I'm a goody-two-shoes whose first thought was prayer and scriptures. But if we're not talking spiritual, I'd have to say clothes. ... Don't wanna go a day without clothes.
7. Do you know what position you lie in when you're first falling asleep?
On my side, generally.
8. Do you ever have that thing where you're just falling asleep, but then you dream you're walking and you stepped into a hole, and you wake up from the jolt to your leg?
YES. Yes I do. Had it just the other night. The jolt goes more to my stomach though.
9. If you had to get a piercing and it wasn't your ears, what would it be? (Or what's a non-ear piercing that you already have?)
Not planning on one, but I could stand a piercing through my eyebrow, I guess.
10. Have you ever been menaced by a goose/duck/chicken/other large bird?
Thankfully no! I'm careful to maintain a healthy distance from such creatures, and so far it's worked. :'D
11. What is one book/movie/show you really wish you could rewrite the ending of?
NinjaGo, actually. There were a feeeew seasons that don't sit quite right. I'd probably tweak the whole show, just to do more justice to the characters and ideas.
12. What is one thing you're really glad you did, otherwise you know you'd have regrets?
I climbed into a harness, climbed a forty-foot pole, and jumped off!
12 More Question-oes:
1. Root-Beer-Float or 7Up-Float?
2. If you could work anywhere doing anything, what would that be?
3. Name one or two color schemes you really like.
4. What's your favorite artificial flavoring of something natural? (i.e. cherry, watermelon, banana)
5. How about your least favorite food?
6. Would you prefer a gi-gant-a-la-normous house with a small yard or a small house with a gi-gant-a-la-normous yard?
7. Do you play any instruments?
8. What's your favorite board/card game?
9. Do you like long or short hair better?
10. What's your favorite story (movie/show/book, etc) and why?
11. Say there are now restrictions on the colors you can wear. All your pants/bottoms are black, and all of your shirts/tops are a single, solid color of your choosing. What color do you choose?
12. What is your favorite genre to read, and what is your favorite to write?