Who Can Join & Who can Watch
Anyone can watch the group
Only stock suppliers may join as members & submit to the group
How Do I Apply
1. Send a member request to the group with
2. I will check your profile to see if you are a stock provider and the quality of your stock
3. Your acceptance to members might take 1-3 days depending on my time (its not a quick process to add a new member)
*** If you are invited to join, the above steps do not apply***
What happens once you have sent your application
1. Your profile will be reviewed
2. If you are accepted then an exclusive folder will be created for you in the group where you can upload your photo's (read further for submission limits)
3. You will receive a note with the groups rules/guidelines & a link to your folder
*** folders will be arranged alphabetically ***
What happens if I am declined
1. A short polite note will be sent as to why your membership was rejected & some suggestions on improvement. If you make some changes/improvements apply again, we would love to have you here
2. Membership will be rejected for the time being
I’m now a member now what do I do?
Now it’s time to submit your images (click gallery, click your folder, click submit to folder), this is to promote you, which means they need to be your top stock photo’s or up and coming good pieces. Don’t submit an entire shoot or gallery, rather focus on what makes you stand out from the rest, deviants will go from here to your private stock gallery if the few images here spark their imaginations enough.
Limited to members only who have applied as per the above instructions. Please be careful to only submit to your folder. (this is the reason images need votes, I need to ensure you select the correct folder each time)
A limit of 5 images to your folder per week
1 image to featured per week
Images will be subject to a quality check. If your image has been declined then 99% of the time it will be because of something you should have read about in this fav.me/d2p63h7
Please AT ALL times follow the rules of each particular stock artist, rules differ amongst the stock suppliers so always check.
|More Journal Entries|