I was playing Overwatch today, and thinking it might be funny to think of Overwatch characters' ultimate abilities in an alternative light...
- Doomfist - You launch into orbit just for a superhero landing. Make sure to land near as many enemies as possible to really impress them.
- Genji - "Remember, Star-Wars-Kid, if you believe hard enough and watch enough anime... you too can have this power."
- McCree - A magical teleporting tumbleweed appears and transfer all the speed from the lower half of your body into the upper half.
- Pharah - Deadly money shot.
- Reaper - Combine the Gun Kata from Equilibrium, with the "NO!" Scene from Tombs
It's been over a year since my informative (if unwanted) journal post about poop.
This time I'm wiping my butt with the blueprints of crappy restroom cliches that need to be flushed away for good.
So let's step into some of the worst (non-biological) things ever to be found in in a restroom!
1. Toilet Paper "limiters"
You ever meet someone who was just the most stingy cheap miserly type?
Put that person in charge of designing a restroom, and you can bet they'll install one of these devices of frustration.
Basically, it's a toilet paper bar that forces the roll to stop suddenly after about 1/2 turn, forcing you to tear off 1 or 2 sheets