Well I was tagged a while back by WindyCityPuma
and finally getting around to do these. I am where Tagged post games go to die. Haha! BEWARE MY WALL OF TEXT!
1. -You must posts these rules.
2. -Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. -Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. -Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. -Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. -Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. -You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. -No tag-backs
9. -You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. -You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
10 things about me
1. I am a fraternal twin but we look enough alike that we can confuse people.
2. I might write about zombies and color horror comics but I am a chicken when it comes to watching horror movies especially ones that are overly gory. I do like goofy and camp horror movies.
3. I'm not a vegetarian but I hate bacon. Even the word makes me nauseated.
4. Most of the time I am really quiet or aloft. It doesn't mean that I don't care about people but a lot of times I don't know what to say to people so I don't say anything. I am a lot of friends both local and online that I adore but I don't message them or speak with them very often but think about them a lot.
5. I am a softie and have cried during several videogames, movies, and books including Valykria Chronicles
, Kingdom Hearts
, Final Fantasy X
, What Dreams May Come
, and Frozen
6. Nearly a week after I had my son, I had to be taken to the ER for excess bleeding. It seemed like I was recovering well from the c-section but then I started bleeding a lot. I almost had to have a blood transfusion. The doctors weren't sure why it happened and my husband and I worry about trying to have another kid because of it.
7. From an early age I knew that I wanted to be a writer and artist but gave up on it in high school because I couldn't afford art school. After the birth of my son I decided to go ahead and try it. I've been working on comics ever since.
8. For some reason I stress out really bad before any convention or show I attend as a guest and/or vendor. It doesn't matter if it's a one day show at my local comic shop or a huge convention. I know I create some great work but I always feel like I don't have enough at my tables. Doing well at most of the shows I'm attended has not stopped this fear although I have gotten better at controlling my nerves.
9. I design doormats as my dayjob. People literally wipe their feet on my artwork every day!
10. Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat is my favorite fictional character. I grew up reading a bunch of the Claremont/Byrne era X-Men comics and absolutely fell in love with her and empathized with her being an awkward teenager trying to fit in a school full of extraordinary people (granted my school was not full of mutants). I was always shy and goofy so I admired her confidence and how she overcame her fears.
Questions from SavvyRed:1. You haven't eaten anything for three weeks. Would you eat your pet to survive or would you let yourself starve to death? If you don't have any pets, then would you roast Johnny Depp and eat him or would you let yourself starve? (I know this will be a hard choice for those without pets.)
Oh wow! I don't think I could eat my cat. She'd probably kill me first anyway.2. If you could have any career or job you wanted, what would it be?
I would love to be able to create my own artwork and stories full time. Either that or a professional Earthbender but don't think that's really possible.3. "Never, never, never, never" is:a) Iambic pentameterb) Trochaic tetrameterc) Iambic tetrameterd) Anapest diameter
E) Not sure4. Did you cheat on the last question?
Probably since I created an option. Haha!5. Do you believe in evolution?
Yes, I do.6. What is your favorite PLZ icon?7. What is your favorite food?
Shrimp8. How tall are you (in feet and inches)?
4'10 and a half"9. What is your sexual orientation?
I'm in a monogamous marriage with tristamgreen10. Did you actually read this entire thing? If you did, kudos. I will give you a llama and watch if you post that you did.
First set of questions from WindyCityPump1. Which of your OCs do you feel are your marquis character, that is perhaps your most important character?
Hmm.. I guess Norm since I write about him the most. Probably will change in the near future.2. Are there any sports that you enjoy?
I like playing softball and watching hockey. Also I enjoy American football if I know some of the people who are playing.3. What animated series has influenced you the most?
Considering I draw a lot of fanart of characters from it, I'm going to say Avatar: The Last Airbender
. I'm always looking at my artbooks from it and enjoy how much work they put into the show. Second would probably be Sailor Moon
.4. What ONE topping would you ever want on a pizza?
Bacon5. Favorite/least favorite subjects in school?
Favorite class was English while Algebra was my least favorite.6. Which year, in your opinion, had the best movies during the summer?
Hmm.. Not really sure but I'm going to say 2014 was good for me.7. What TV show would you describe as your biggest guilty pleasure?
I'm not really ashamed of any of the tv shows that I watch but I don't get to watch a lot really. I guess Unsolved Mysteries
?8. Do you enjoy Mountain Dew?
No9. Everyone has a fetish. There's no shame in that. What would be YOUR fetish?
Kinky comics count? Doesn't matter gender or sexual orientation as long as they are consenting adults and the story is good. My local comic shop is realizing this more and more lately. 10. I'm going to choose a character from your OC collection. And what I want you to do is come up with a brief description of what kind of movie that you would see them in (Christine)
You choose my furry character I named after myself. I am going to say she would be in a comedy that focuses on her life long struggle to stop tripping over objects while attending many comic conventions.
Second set of questions from WindyCityPuma
1. What sound irritates you the most?
The sounds the Oozes made in FFXI. So icky!
2. Which member of the Oak Lawn Express is your favorite?
3. What would be your dream car?
Mini Cooper doesn't matter if the old or new versions
4. Adventure Time or Regular Show?
5. When you go to the movies, what is the one snack you just HAVE to have to enjoy the movie?
A Cherry soda.
6. Finish this sentence: The best color in the whole world is __________.
7. What is your favorite episode of The Simpsons?
I haven't watched The Simpsons in ages. I think the first Halloween special.
8. What country or countries would you like to visit one day?
Ireland, England, and Japan
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
Italian Bistro in my hometown
10. If you drank a 20 ounce can of Red Bull, what do you think it will lead you to do?Website
Probably random dance party.
Ten Questions For Others:
1. What is your favorite comic book related movie?
2. Which of my characters would you like me to expand upon the most?
3. What story (novel, game, comic, or movie) has inspired you the most?
4. What is your ideal pet?
5. If you are a part of a fandom, what is your favorite thing about your favorite fandom?
6. If you found yourself in the universe of the last show that you watched, what would it be and what would be the first thing you do?
7. What is your favorite fictional character couple whether it's canon or not?
8. What is your definition of success?
9. What is your favorite kind of candy (or fruit if you don't like candy)?
10. What song do you have to listen to in it's entirety when you hear it?
Those Whom I Tag:
(I apologize if any of you find these things annoying. I don't do these very often)
Comic Work: Webcomic: Undead Norm
| Anthology: Skin Crawling Comics
| Disco Frankenstein
Buy my artwork: Storenvy Store
| Etsy Store
| Teepublic Store
| Redbubble Store
Social Media Websites: Twitter